The Spanish Love Silva

Howling Wolf

Just got back from a week in Mallorca and was surprised by the number of spaniards namely the waiters who would come up to me and say, 'man city, david silva, fantastic, etc etc', also lots of comments about aguera and tevez.

most were real fans, think even the spanish realise we are about to make some waves in europe this season.

Howling Wolf said:
Just got back from a week in Mallorca and was surprised by the number of spaniards namely the waiters who would come up to me and say, 'man city, david silva, fantastic, etc etc', also lots of comments about aguera and tevez.

most were real fans, think even the spanish realise we are about to make some waves in europe this season.

You reckon they could spell their players names right ;)

Silva was apart of 2008 and 2010 course they are going to love him.

You guys should see how our profile has risen in Australia. We lead any news on the tv when it comes to the premier league and their is a big buzz around towards the club. Big thumbs up to the Sheik, the board, the players and the fans who do the poznan - they love it over here!!!

Ticket For Schalke said:
Howling Wolf said:

You reckon they could spell their players names right ;)

Silva was apart of 2008 and 2010 course they are going to love him.

was it you who pointed out i spelt teves wrong last time i posted something on here. ok i spel things worn so waht, fcuk of!!!

when i was there a couple of weeks ago and i asked a waiter if aguero was good and he pretended to shoot himself in the head as to say "of course, are you stupid?"

i went to Gran Canaria in April (silva's homeland) with the missus and few mates, we went out to the kasbah 1 night to city v the dippers at anfield and i was pounced upon for having my Silva 21 city shirt on

Wellsblue21 said:
i went to Gran Canaria in April (silva's homeland) with the missus and few mates, we went out to the kasbah 1 night to city v the dippers at anfield and i was pounced upon for having my Silva 21 city shirt on

Pounced upon in a good way or getting the shit kicked ??

samharris said:
Wellsblue21 said:

in a good way, all stopping and talking football

True, true football fans in Spain. As long as you move away from Barça and Real Madrid, you find everyone's got something constructive to say, even about their rivals. My friend went to see the big Basque derby last season; Athletic Bilbao-Real Sociedad, and he said the atmosphere was absolutely buzzing between the fans.

My Spanish girlfriend talks about Silva like he's her nephew or something, and she's not even much of a footie fan - it's true they love him.

Wellsblue21 said:
samharris said:
Wellsblue21 said:

in a good way, all stopping and talking football

Cool.. I imagined some irrate dipper fans givin' it the big un'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.