The 'Special One'

City Raider said:
apparently Madrid have said they want him to stay
Their fans booed him at the weekend.

I think this is a case of he wants out, Madrid want him out - but neither wants to be the one to do it. Madrid don't want to sack him and he doesn't want to quit. Maybe it'll come down to a mutual agreement deal.

The drawback of this is I don't want Ancelotti to go there. That club doesn't deserve him. If City is planning to get rid of Mancini you should go for him. Had us playing wonderful football (broke the Prem scoring records and won a domestic double) and he's the classiest manager alive. Hope Rafa goes there.

Castiel said:
City Raider said:
apparently Madrid have said they want him to stay
Their fans booed him at the weekend.

I think this is a case of he wants out, Madrid want him out - but neither wants to be the one to do it. Madrid don't want to sack him and he doesn't want to quit. Maybe it'll come down to a mutual agreement deal.

The drawback of this is I don't want Ancelotti to go there. That club doesn't deserve him. If City is planning to get rid of Mancini you should go for him. Had us playing wonderful football (broke the Prem scoring records and won a domestic double) and he's the classiest manager alive. Hope Rafa goes there.

I've always rated Ancelotti a lot. Amazing manager and seems like a decent guy. He did a very good job at Chelsea and didn't deserve to be sacked definitely. I've read today that apparently Ancelotti might chose to stay with PSG (rumours only of course) which will make it really tough for Madrid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.