By the fans
By the clubs
And by the media

You fucking utter c unt!

You have a serious reverse hard on for him

So much so I would love to know how you would be if he did join
Do you not think that's a twat of a thing to say
Anyway as I've answered before I can't stand the cun t
But the next manager to come here wether him or nips mate wenger,will get my support :)

I think Mourinho coming back makes the league more interesting overall. Probably bad for Spurs as we will be back to fighting only Arsenal (and probably Liverpool at some point) for the 4th spot though. But you also have to recognize that he played a part in making the Premier league so popular worldwide, which benefits every club. The new TV deals give every English club an advantage in the transfer market.

rickmcfc said:
As long as he goes to Chelsea and not the Scum then I'm happy.

Why? both will be equally ambitious and a threat to ours.

Mourhino here or in another country is the best scenario.

GHoddle said:
I think Mourinho coming back makes the league more interesting overall. Probably bad for Spurs as we will be back to fighting only Arsenal (and probably Liverpool at some point) for the 4th spot though. But you also have to recognize that he played a part in making the Premier league so popular worldwide, which benefits every club. The new TV deals give every English club an advantage in the transfer market.

Arsenal, probably, but I don't think you need be too concerned about the red dippers.

GHoddle said:

Aguero says you're welcome.

You would have to think that Jose going back to Chelsea would make them an immediate viable contender for the league. Going to make life in the Prem very interesting next season, I thought the league was poorer for him leaving it (cos love him or hate him, hes a character).

TFC said:
I thought the league was poorer for him leaving it (cos love him or hate him, hes a character).

I saw Buzzer on the telly, a few years ago and he compared Jose's ways and demeanour to that of Big Mal. It's an interesting comparison, especially when you consider that Mourinho's father worked under Allison in Portugal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.