The 'Special One'

I have to declare up front that i cant stand the guy but i also feel he has lost the special one aura.I would have no fear for mancini taking him on next season

Bilboblue said:
stony said:
I hope he fails miserably. I wonder if this spells the end for Terry and Lampard, weren't they part of the changing room management team that helped get rid of him ?

No, Terry and Lampard adored Mourinho.

They did conspire to get rid of Scolari and Villas Boas though

I thought they'd done the same with him, I must have been confused. It happens a lot at my age.

stony said:
Bilboblue said:
stony said:
I hope he fails miserably. I wonder if this spells the end for Terry and Lampard, weren't they part of the changing room management team that helped get rid of him ?

I thought they'd done the same with him, I must have been confused. It happens a lot at my age.

Ususally the only thing that happens at your age is euthanasia you old bastard :D

TCIB said:
stony said:
Bilboblue said:

Ususally the only thing that happens at your age is euthanasia you old bastard :D

[bigimg]http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsB/1963-18266.jpg[/bigimg]

stony said:
Bilboblue said:
stony said:

Terry was behind it mate
Its in makelele's book,and it was known back then that the mad russian stuck by the players and fucked jose off..

He'll wait to see where Chelsea finish before deciding. I can't see him going there if they are in the Europa League. He'll definitely want Champions League Football.

Chelsea's remaining fixtures - Rags, Spuds, Villa & Everton. Strong possibility they may not make the top four.

doots said:
davymcfc said:
Pardew is going and mourinho will be at newcastle. You heard it here first.

Pardew to Madrid then? ;-)
The only issue is that Real Madrid aren't able to afford to buy pardew out of his contract.

The cookie monster said:
stony said:
Bilboblue said:

Terry was behind it mate
Its in makelele's book,and it was known back then that the mad russian stuck by the players and fucked jose off..

Cheers mate.

Not so old after all eh TCIB! You pie eating ginger bastard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.