THE SPECIALS

TheMightyQuinn said:
Bozo said:
Jerry Dammers was my first musical idol.

Yeah but you're weird so don't count ;)

Good point.
He was soon overtaken, anyway...

p66806xvye3.jpg

Bozo said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Bozo said:

Good point.

p66806xvye3.jpg

Not wanting to revert to TMQ/Bozo type here but.......................................................my hair is very Vini at the moment, big and sort of fluffy and bouncy can't wait to get it cut....................anyway The Specials, I once went out of my way to look like Richey James and was told I looked like Terry Hall by a girl who was quite sexy. Oh and are you aware that JC has a new album? I need to purchase that one...........

TheMightyQuinn said:
Bozo said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Bozo said:

Good point.

p66806xvye3.jpg

Not wanting to revert to TMQ/Bozo type here but.......................................................my hair is very Vini at the moment, big and sort of fluffy and bouncy can't wait to get it cut....................anyway The Specials, I once went out of my way to look like Richey James and was told I looked like Terry Hall by a girl who was quite sexy. Oh and are you aware that JC has a new album? I need to purchase that one...........

Mine is VERY Vini Reilly, which is great. Plus, I get told every so often that I look a bit like him, which is probably the highest complement anyone can pay to me.
I don't see how you could try to look like Richey, and get told you look like Terry!
And 'JC'....?!

JC = Jarvis Cocker not Jesus Christ.

Yeah I never quite got the Terry Hall thing either unless it was her way of telling me I looked like a miserable twat in which case she was right really.

I think you look like Vini Reilly btw ;)

TheMightyQuinn said:

Yeah I never quite got the Terry Hall thing either unless it was her way of telling me I looked like a miserable twat in which case she was right really.

Ah right, no, I didn't know, but I'll look into it!
Yeah, she was probably hinting towards that....
And thank you! You do actually have a bit of a Terry Hall look anyway....

Bozo said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Ah right, no, I didn't know, but I'll look into it!
Yeah, she was probably hinting towards that....
And thank you! You do actually have a bit of a Terry Hall look anyway....

Yeah I look like his scruffy young nephew lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.