The Spiteful Nine

Great stuff again from Samuel. Still can’t believe that Newcastle had the gall to sign that letter. And as for fucking Burnley...

Burnley will drift off and Newcastle will have a re-think. Nothing to do with their potential takeover obviously...

Then we're back to the usual culprits + Leicester, who I expect to review their decision too.

I sincerely hope we have.

I am very disappointed that we were involved in the first place. As I've said many times, this isn't normally our style and most Wolves fans I know like and respect City as we see you as a similar club to us, we tend to hate the plastic gloryhunters of Liverpool and United

Lots of time for you boys.

Would be ridiculous for a club like yours to go short term thinking on this as these rules effectively shut the door on you ever having a chance at dining at the top table.

Can I just point out how far from the pulse these imbecilic clubs were as well?

Writing to CAS demanding that we can’t compete whilst we drag the appeal out - having no clue that we were trying to expedite the whole process due to our innocence.

They are fucking clowns lol.

Next seasons lesgue campaign should be wholly built around beating these 8 home and away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.