The Spiteful Nine

If we have the means to hit them hard then we have to do it.
I would love to think we have some good dirt on some of these clubs. No way they are squeaky clean when it comes to FFP. If only there was a publication who had the balls to scrutinize some of the losses that were ratified despite looking dodgy.

Martin Samuel's latest on the secret planning discussions in the top of the PL:
"Wolves, having signed the original letter to CAS, are understood not to have been part of Monday's group call. Everton and Sheffield United were always outside the conversation. Why would they lobby to wrap ambitious clubs in red tape, stunting their growth and leaving them at the mercy of predators?"

That makes sense.
The original letter - all the clubs had a benefit to gain if City were banned. Pro-them, rather than anti-City. Misjudged though.

That leaves only Leicester who aren't a usual suspect, and they obviously desperately want to be in the CL.

They have a bloody cheek given their checkered past with FFP.

If Leicester get into the CL next season I’d love to know if they have there on house in order to pass FFP. Has it been suspended or relaxed

If Leicester get into the CL next season I’d love to know if they have there on house in order to pass FFP. Has it been suspended or relaxed

I expect they'd be fine, but I don't think it applies to them for next season, as they've not been in Europe for a couple of years. The FFP assessment would not be done prior to the season starting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.