The Spiteful Nine

As a fanbase, we should never, ever let these eight shithouse clubs forget this. Needs a fit all universal song, to a good tune.

To take inspiration from a 'political' song I would love to see something based on the JB's 'You can have Watergate'......

'You can fuck the hateful eight, we've got bucks and we are straight'

I am sure this has been posted before, but respect to Sheff Utd, who refused to join in and sign the letter. Proper down to earth club with a proper manager. Unlike these spoilt brats like José and Klopp who are just desperate to see City handicapped.
The very concept of Liverpool moaning about injustice is breathtaking.

It is astonishing.

Being lectured on humility by Scousers.

The same scousers that brought humiliation on the whole country.

The 6 fingered fuckers are too thick to do irony.

I still for the life of me can not understand what the likes of Burnley,Wolves, hoped to achieve.

With all due respect they are not a threat to the established Top 4.

The rest were all hoping to benefit from our demise.

But these 2 ?.

Burning your Bridges.

Good luck ever trying to get any of our Youngsters on Season long lone.

Wouldn't piss on either of them if they were on fire now.

Actually nothing worse than some arsehole jumping in trying to sucker punch you when you are already down.
Wolves was surprising given they are part owned by Jorge Mendes who has been involved in numerous transfers at City. As for Burnley, they should concentrate on getting an away end where more than two people can have a piss at the same time, rather than worry about the champions league. We saw what that lot represent with the banner didn’t we.

Wolves was surprising given they are part owned by Jorge Mendes who has been involved in numerous transfers at City. As for Burnley, they should concentrate on getting an away end where more than two people can have a piss at the same time, rather than worry about the champions league. We saw what that lot represent with the banner didn’t we.

UEFA tolerate things like that....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.