The Spiteful Nine

Not if City are kept out of it. One team from Manchester, one from Liverpool, and one from Birmingham. Throw in one each from Sheffield, Leeds, Newcastle, East Midlands, South Coast, West Country, East of England, plus five from London. They may even add a couple from Glasgow plus one each from Belfast and Dublin to round things off.

All by invitation/franchise. You would have to given them silly names like the Birmingham Bastards or the Liverpool Layabouts.
They would not propose the one city one team idea, it would fuck Milan and you couldn't justify 5 from London.

Surely it’s the Numpty Nine

Cas, cas, cas...Don’t let them put their ban off whilst they try and drag it through the courts, so they can play next season, we want to play next season.

Err, ok we appreciate you all coming to see us, sorry who are you 2 at the back.

em, Burnley

And your friend?

Newcastle

And can you tell us why you 2 are here?

Er, we’re not sure, some bigger kids asked us to come.

OK, well I’m afraid as nice as to see you all and especially some new faces. I’m afraid it’s a wasted trip. Both City and UEFA want this dealt with quickly and as such will have the answer before next season’s comp. So feel free to jog on you bunch of numpties :-)
Nonce-sense Nine.
nonce-sense.jpg

They would not propose the one city one team idea, it would fuck Milan and you couldn't justify 5 from London.

London has never needed any justification. They just have it - buses every two fuckin' minutes, trains that may be packed twice a day but are a dozen carriages long, underground that offers cheap as chips fares, green open spaces. London is the centre of the known universe - despite what Dippers think!

When playing the ‘nasty nine’ next season, maybe the old ditty “We’ll buy your club .. and burn it down” should make a comeback
Indeed!

I didn’t like that chant outside playing the Rags when we used to sing it; now it should be sung 18 times a season.

Absolutely great shout, chad!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.