The Spiteful Nine

Perhaps Burnley will get some loan players from United and Liverpool. There will be some sort of pay-off involved. The other possibility is that their owners are just as racist as their fans and don't like City's owners. Why would they get involved in this long-running smear campaign against City.? What a nasty club they have become.
So, according to Samuel, these English clubs are now set to conspire with the corrupt quartet of Juventus, Barca, Bayern, and Real Madrid to try and damage another English PL club. "Hateful" doesn't do it justice.
Don't the premier league have a regulation about treating other clubs with respect? I think another letter needs to be sent.

Most fans were disappointed that our name was mentioned as well. Its completely out of character for wolves particularly as we have had villa leeds and derby penning letters against us in the past.
We keep ourselves to ourselves don’t comment on other clubs. Nuno refuses to be drawn into discussions about anything other than wolves and the next game.

It was noticeable at the time that while a lot of supporters were celebrating their club getting involved, Wolves fans were a bit annoyed about it. Great to see the club change tack, now if you could sneak into the top 4 that would be great.

Most fans were disappointed that our name was mentioned as well. Its completely out of character for wolves particularly as we have had villa leeds and derby penning letters against us in the past.
We keep ourselves to ourselves don’t comment on other clubs. Nuno refuses to be drawn into discussions about anything other than wolves and the next game.

Might be out of character but your club colluded with 8 others and then attached their name to a legal letter - just as bad as the other 7.

The fact it’s happened to you before just makes it an even bigger ****’s trick.

“ Nuno refuses to be drawn into discussions...about anything other than the next game”
I like Nuno, think he’s a class act and he is right to distance himself. If all the managers agreed confine their remarks to the game it would stop much of the shit stirring the press so like to do.
This time though I think they may well have stirred up a lot more shit than they realise, and before long tons of the stinking stuff will be flying the way of our detractors..Hope so, let’s have the full truth about this whole sordid business

Been thinking about this and it could be a number of things.

Wolves have looked at the evidence and thought City were right all along and have accepted that( I hope that's the case).

Your owner is a Chinese billionaire and we are part owned by a Chinese conglomerate and it's possible that they have had discussions and the end result is for wolves not to pursue it further.

It's been suggested City have information on some clubs which then will publish then the time is right. It's possible they may have info on wolves and have asked for them to be quiet.

Like I said this is just all speculation on my part I think the reason is the first one I gave

I have a friend who's a Wolves fan but I let her know in no incertain terms my feelings towards such treachery
She just laughs it off
Time for your fans to pipe up then and let your owners know the strength of feeling
If not then I refer you to the immortal words of our Cheadle Heath branch secretary

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.