The SPL.

SambaStyle said:
Celtic - Championship
Rangers - Championship

Rest League 1 + 2
At an almighty stretch. A lot of Championship sides would, if not beat the old firm, at least give them a bloody good game. The SPL is truly an awful standard of football; it's comparable to the League of Ireland stuff over here.

At the moment championship, but generally mid-lower premiership to be fair. Celtic did beat AC Milan and Rangers got to a UEFA cup final not too long ago and I can't see many Championship sides doing that.

Edit: Celtic and Rangers I mean, not sure about the whole division.

corky1970 said:
even though i hate the scottish bigot bastard clubs , IF
they came down here and IF they went into the championship and IF they got promoted to the premiership, they would be a force within 5 years due to the size of both clubs.

championship money still far outweighs even SPL money.
Two bloody big IFS. And whatever about Celtic being able to attract some decent-ish players in that scenario, Rangers are well and truly fucked (at the moment anyway) due to that mountainous debt they have. No big money signings and no big wages to attract them to the club anyway.

kennycar said:
At the moment championship, but generally mid-lower premiership to be fair. Celtic did beat AC Milan and Rangers got to a UEFA cup final not too long ago and I can't see many Championship sides doing that.

Edit: Celtic and Rangers I mean, not sure about the whole division.

yeah and Leeds were in the Premier league in the past 10 years too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.