The SPL.

jimharri said:
deano ou812 said:
shite league,shite teams and shite players(bar one or two),could improve it if they joined the irish league and league of ireland which is their level now but its never gonna happen fcuk them....
Oi; there's enough poor quality football over here already; we don't need any more, thank you very much!
ha ha good one jim, although now thinking about it you do have a point...

Mark - TheBlue said:
Are you a blue or a Celtic fan or what? Or both?
Thought my username might have gave a clue to that.
1967 i started supporting City,what about you then.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:21 pm --<br /><br />
corky1970 said:
Are you a blue or a Celtic fan or what? Or both?

this evey day.................. one team or fuck off !![/quote]
Am i not allowed to support 2 teams,is it against the law or something.
No pal,why don't YOU fuck off,and grow up as well.

As a follower of the SPL, I think a lot of the commments on this page arent a true representation of the league. It is a very competitive league. The top 2 and then the rest all fight for the 3rd spot. There are also some very talented players. Mackay-Stevens is a very tricky winger and is a top talent. That is just one example. All the criticism the league gets is unfair tbh

mancityscot said:
As a follower of the SPL, I think a lot of the commments on this page arent a true representation of the league. It is a very competitive league. The top 2 and then the rest all fight for the 3rd spot. There are also some very talented players. Mackay-Stevens is a very tricky winger and is a top talent. That is just one example. All the criticism the league gets is unfair tbh
To be fair, most of the comments (well, mine anyway) are to do with the quality of the football on offer, rather than the competitiveness (or lack of) in the league.

That's another argument!

Charlton Ahtetic
Sheffield United
Sheffield Wednesday
Huddersfield Town
...would challenge for honours in Scotland.

Ched Evans has scored 35 goals in all comps this season, and he's no worse than Kris Boyd.

danburge82 said:
Charlton Ahtetic
Sheffield United
Sheffield Wednesday
Huddersfield Town
...would challenge for honours in Scotland.

Ched Evans has scored 35 goals in all comps this season, and he's no worse than Kris Boyd.
Very true.

And well done; you got the spelling of our former marksman right (I won't mention the ''Ahtetic'' bit!).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.