The Squad planning thread

Kayky to Sparta Rotterdam takes #4 of our 6 overseas loan spots.
2 left for possibly:

- Nunes to Atletico?
- Kaboré (maybe leaving on a permanent, last contract year!)
- Filip Stevanovic (2026 contract, Waalwijk last year)
- JWE (maybe national loan, doubt he will stay here)

Cancelo leaving on a permanent would be top news, but he didn't agree yet...

Last edited:
Kayky to Sparta Rotterdam takes #4 of our 6 overseas loan spots.
2 left for possibly:

- Nunes to Atletico?
- Kaboré (maybe leaving on a permanent, last contract year!)
- Filip Stevanovic (2026 contract, Waalwijk last year)
- JWE (maybe national loan, doubt he will stay here)

Cancelo leaving on a permanent would be top news, but he didn't agree yet...
Kabore will be sold to Venetia or smth similar
Cancelo gone
Steva and Nunes on loan?
JWE domestic loab probably

Kaboré on loan - in his last contract year???

Transfermarkt have updated now: Kabore got a contract extension last summer til 2027,
so the loan makes sense again.

Would be our #5 overseas loan btw...

View attachment 130164View attachment 130165

Looks not too bad, surprised JWE stayed
I'm not tbh. After a shaky couple of games during pre-season, he seemed to gain confidence & up his attacking game & the timing of his defensive tackling.

It's unfortunate that he sustained an injury on tour in the US, but perhaps with so many games to come this season, him remaining with us could turn out to be a blessing in disguise?

I seriously hope both he & McAtee make the most of their opportunities. In respect to your graphic, I'd move Silva to CM, & put Nunes to right wing.

I'm not tbh. After a shaky couple of games during pre-season, he seemed to gain confidence & up his attacking game & the timing of his defensive tackling.

It's unfortunate that he sustained an injury on tour in the US, but perhaps with so many games to come this season, him remaining with us could turn out to be a blessing in disguise?

I seriously hope both he & McAtee make the most of their opportunities. In respect to your graphic, I'd move Silva to CM, & put Nunes to right wing.
i am with this system in place, he aint no inverting LB or LCB at all.

I’d have Bernardo CM, Bobb RW, and McAtee as the back-up ST

i am with this system in place, he aint no inverting LB or LCB at all.
Neither was Gomez but we were one defender short. If Akanji or Walker play RB then JWE can play with the RB playing RCB and Doku (or whoever is playing LW) inverting like we did last season.

Neither was Gomez but we were one defender short. If Akanji or Walker play RB then JWE can play with the RB playing RCB and Doku (or whoever is playing LW) inverting like we did last season.
Gomez was far better at it, dont rate JWE at all but doubt we'll see anything of him.

Gomez was far better at it, dont rate JWE at all but doubt we'll see anything of him.
I didn’t think much of JWE, but he measurably picked up during his final two appearances on tour.

He's by no means near the finished article, but I spotted some encouraging signs. He needs intensive coaching on his positioning & timing of tackles. Both are achievable where he's concerned imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.