The stick we get

Alll depends on the neighbourhood you move into, if it a place that have worked hard and earned the money over decades, and the Billy big balls walks in shouting "LOADS OF MONEY" with the massive car speakers and the 10.000 watt sound system, of course it will be looked down on.

Whitworth warrior said:
Alll depends on the neighbourhood you move into, if it a place that have worked hard and earned the money over decades, and the Billy big balls walks in shouting "LOADS OF MONEY" with the massive car speakers and the 10.000 watt sound system, of course it will be looked down on.

Yep pretty much what I would do on my road if I won the lottery who else agrees???

C1TY4LIFE said:
Whitworth warrior said:

Yep pretty much what I would do on my road if I won the lottery who else agrees???
i must admit If I lived on that road I'd have a lot of contacts, then get the SAS to take them out.

C1TY4LIFE said:
Whitworth warrior said:
Alll depends on the neighbourhood you move into,if it a place that have worked hard and earned the money over decades, and the Billy big balls walks in shouting "LOADS OF MONEY" with the massive car speakers and the 10.000 watt sound system, of course it will be looked down on.

Wait I just seen the irony "if it a place that have worked hard and earned the money over decades" we all know there's no such place in Liverpool

C1TY4LIFE said:
C1TY4LIFE said:

Wait I just seen the irony "if it a place that have worked hard and earned the money over decades" we all know there's no such place in Liverpool
I'm Moss side born and bred.

C1TY4LIFE said:
Whitworth warrior said:
I'm Moss side born and bred.

Oh well thats different its a lovely area, So I take you support United then?
Yep, in 1963 my Uncle took me to gods own ground, he was the only United fan in the family at the time, I saw the light.

C1TY4LIFE said:
Whitworth warrior said:
Yep, in 1963 my Uncle took me to gods own ground, he was the only was the only United fan in the family at the time, I saw the light.

shame it blinded you
My Dad hates the fact I went over,He's never forgiven his brother in law for that.
But I'm from Manchester/Trafford now and a lot of my mates support you lot, I'm never nasty, I'm here for a bit of banter.

Whitworth warrior said:
C1TY4LIFE said:
shame it blinded you
My Dad hates the fact I went over,He's never forgiven his brother in law for that.
But I'm from Manchester/Trafford now and a lot of my mates support you lot, I'm never nasty, I'm here for a bit of banter.

The way it should be all is love in war and peace and all that shite. Many people mainly friends some family tried turning me as a kid to the red side but I stuck with my dad on the blue side and have never regreted a single moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.