The Stones Goal

Was it right to give a goal?

• Total voters
I’m really surprised to find most City fans think it was a perfectly legitimate goal.
Most? I out of 250 thinks it should have been disallowed. Var involved in the other game a lot too. Dippers starting to look like Gloop 2.0 but for me they are still missing something. Arsenal will be our benchmark again.

Sly threatening to withdraw Sturridge and Richards appearance fees if they don't tow the 'city are cheats' line.
Fucking laughable how sad that red organisation is

Exactly, Eddie should have been stronger & more determined just like the wolves keeper today, the difference is the reaction by the media who didnt mention it when we conceded but by tommorow will probably calling for a replay of todays game :-)
Totally disagree. The two Arsenal players ran in front of him and deliberately obstructed him with no attempt to play the ball. Thats a foul according to the laws of the game. The weren't placed in front of him when the corner was taken.

Most? I out of 250 thinks it should have been disallowed. Var involved in the other game a lot too. Dippers starting to look like Gloop 2.0 but for me they are still missing something. Arsenal will be our benchmark again.
Dippers get a helping hand….chavs & Tarquins don’t…….murderers are the main threat and also our poor defending

Do we really need a thread to convince ourselves ?
Where’s the third option -Never in doubt ?

The PL would have us believe the goal was initially disallow for off side. However, at no point did the ref raise his arm to indicate an indirect free kick. Therefore, I assume the goal was allowed. However, I did watch the game after 8 pints so could have missed the arm being raised

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.