The Stones Goal

Was it right to give a goal?

• Total voters
Indeed, this is what O'Neil was complaining about as he drew parallels with our last minute Kilman goal last season as Chirewa was stood in front of Fabianski. On Sunday, once we took our heads out of our hands we saw that the lino in front of the City fans had his flag up and we thought Kavanagh was going to the screen to rule out the goal. I do think that we could have had a free kick for the Nunes push on Guedes prior to play switching to the other end and the series of corners.

We are in the shit big time and will take anything we can get right now, was expecting a right hiding prior to this game. Sa coming back in goal saved us a bit I think, better keeper than Johnstone as shown on Sunday
You’ve been playing good especially with really hard fixtures and after Brighton you have some winnable fixtures, the problem is do you go back 4 or back to the trusted Nuno 5, which Semedo and Ait Noiri thrive in, before O’Neil came in you were struggling for goals but with a back 4 look like you could score all the time but your defence was shit, so has resorted back to back 5 and back to not scoring, it’s a balance. Issue is now you have some winnable games, but will be against teams as stubborn as you were against us.

Keep watching Dazzling Dave

You’ve been playing good especially with really hard fixtures and after Brighton you have some winnable fixtures, the problem is do you go back 4 or back to the trusted Nuno 5, which Semedo and Ait Noiri thrive in, before O’Neil came in you were struggling for goals but with a back 4 look like you could score all the time but your defence was shit, so has resorted back to back 5 and back to not scoring, it’s a balance. Issue is now you have some winnable games, but will be against teams as stubborn as you were against us.

Keep watching Dazzling Dave
We certainly had one of our better games of the season against you on Sunday and the switch to a back 3 with Semedo and Ait-Nouri pushing forward as WBs certainly helped as did Sa having one of his best games having been recalled for the injured Johnstone.

My worry about the so called easier games coming up is the pressure will be immense with the desperation to get some points on the board plus we lost 3 of those 4 fixtures last year with Southampton not being around. If we don't get many points, what then?

I think O'Neil has to be dead man walking. We have won 1 PL game out the last 18 (lost 13 of them I think) and that was against relegated Luton, no clean sheet since February and that was against relegated Sheffield United. I don't see how any manager survives a run so poor

How come so many supposedly experts and pundits don’t know the rules or is it just because it’s City , it’s fucking embarrassing how many brown envelopes have been handed out since Sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.