The Street

tueartsboots said:
leighton said:
Top notch Jimmy McGovern has to be 1 of best writers out there from The Lakes to The Street to Cracker and to Shameless he has writen the best drama for television for the best part of 20 years. Still hard hitting and will only get better and better as The Street goes on.
Shameless? That is Paul Abbots work.

Shit so it is I always thought McGovern worked on the earlier series of Shameless how stupid do I look.

leighton said:
tueartsboots said:
leighton said:
Top notch Jimmy McGovern has to be 1 of best writers out there from The Lakes to The Street to Cracker and to Shameless he has writen the best drama for television for the best part of 20 years. Still hard hitting and will only get better and better as The Street goes on.
Shameless? That is Paul Abbots work.

Shit so it is I always thought McGovern worked on the earlier series of Shameless how stupid do I look.
Not at all, you are leighton after all ! ;-p LOL ! Hehehehe !

tueartsboots said:
der-bomber said:
Thought the ending was a bit weak....that putting an umbrella in a pint bollocks...the fella didn't bring his lad up to be a tart, he just was a tart...
It was humiliating the "hard man"- "Yeah, took a beating but still better than you, can make you and your kid look like twats"

Nah ,not having it ,it didn't work for me...after all, he had been invited there in good faith...should have just twatted the cockney wankah again over the bar , just to reinforce the point.

He, the hardman, was made to lose face in front of the whole pub so I think it worked well. Very good story for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.