The Sun are at it again!

XdanielX said:
LoveCity said:
nico1 said:
It's not just comics like the sun who are having a go. The guardian's pre season guide said that we'd struggle to end the season in fifth position (?!). No prizes for guessing which club they thought would win it. Rag bastards every last one of them.

Herbert in The Independent had a go too and this is usually one of the better papers for covering us but he has exposed himself as a real rag in the last week or so.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/fa-league-cups/city-still-playing-like-strangers-lacking-all-belief-in-themselves-2333550.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 33550.html</a>?

The article in the sun is a disgrace.

But I'm actually starting to get sick of this whole the minute someone writes a single bad word about us, not even un-provoked, it was about us under performing in the Community Shield, which we did, and instantly they are a rag...

Honestly it just sounds so bitter, we need to move past this sort of stuff now.

We need to realise we are a much bigger club now and in that are going to be in the spotlight a hell of a lot more and the minute someone writes an article about us under performing in a match when we did and showing we still have some weaknesses does not make them instantly a rag...especially considering how you said yourself he normally does a decent job of covering us and hasn't had anything bad to say about us.

Yet one bad review and bam, instant rag.

just seems so bitter and very small mentality like to me, same as on these forums in general really, one person voices their opinion and instantly they are just a rag....eh

guess I'm a rag too?
/sigh

RAG!!

;0)

Just signed up to the forum today and would just like to say a hey to all of fellow blues ;)

I must admit that I am growing Tired of not only what the sun say about us but all of the tabloids and press. I guess we will just have to get use to them writing utter crap until we as a club become that successful that they would look foolish writing this about us. Tell me what makes us "The bad guys" the fact that they all envy the Owners wealth? It is pathetic. I just hope that if any blue does purchase the Sun newspaper they stop.

fuck em all , city till i die !!<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:01 pm --<br /><br />
Thomas Woodworth said:
Just signed up to the forum today and would just like to say a hey to all of fellow blues ;)

I must admit that I am growing Tired of not only what the sun say about us but all of the tabloids and press. I guess we will just have to get use to them writing utter crap until we as a club become that successful that they would look foolish writing this about us. Tell me what makes us "The bad guys" the fact that they all envy the Owners wealth? It is pathetic. I just hope that if any blue does purchase the Sun newspaper they stop.

ps .welcome aboard , enjoy the ride

cinnamon blue said:
fuck em all , city till i die !!

-- Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:01 pm --

Thomas Woodworth said:

ps .welcome aboard , enjoy the ride

Thank you

"But I'm actually starting to get sick of this whole the minute someone writes a single bad word about us, not even un-provoked, it was about us under performing in the Community Shield, which we did, and instantly they are a rag...

Honestly it just sounds so bitter, we need to move past this sort of stuff now."

I can see your point of view on things and there are many cases in which many of our fellow blues jump to the conclusion of "they must be a rag" even when it is quite a fair comment, but in this instance regarding the sun on a whole it is plain and obvious to see I mean... come on just look at the commercial they have brought out? ( alright you might argue it was because Rooney scored a wonder goal in which he did ) but they also show the Owen goal? as well anyhow everybody has an opinion I guess.

City really need to pack in the softy softy approach with the media as it's clearly not working.

The Goat 10 said:
City really need to pack in the softy softy approach with the media as it's clearly not working.

do you honestly think city really give a flying fuck what some spotty faced journo rights in a shitty newspaper?...i dont think so and we shouldn't either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.