The Sun are at it again!

XdanielX said:
LoveCity said:
nico1 said:
It's not just comics like the sun who are having a go. The guardian's pre season guide said that we'd struggle to end the season in fifth position (?!). No prizes for guessing which club they thought would win it. Rag bastards every last one of them.

Herbert in The Independent had a go too and this is usually one of the better papers for covering us but he has exposed himself as a real rag in the last week or so.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/fa-league-cups/city-still-playing-like-strangers-lacking-all-belief-in-themselves-2333550.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 33550.html</a>?

The article in the sun is a disgrace.

But I'm actually starting to get sick of this whole the minute someone writes a single bad word about us, not even un-provoked, it was about us under performing in the Community Shield, which we did, and instantly they are a rag...

Honestly it just sounds so bitter, we need to move past this sort of stuff now.

We need to realise we are a much bigger club now and in that are going to be in the spotlight a hell of a lot more and the minute someone writes an article about us under performing in a match when we did and showing we still have some weaknesses does not make them instantly a rag...especially considering how you said yourself he normally does a decent job of covering us and hasn't had anything bad to say about us.

Yet one bad review and bam, instant rag.

just seems so bitter and very small mentality like to me, same as on these forums in general really, one person voices their opinion and instantly they are just a rag....eh

guess I'm a rag too?
/sigh

Think you need to get with the program mate !! even the slightest thing we do good or bad has a negative spin put on it !! Just look at the Aguro signing, some twat has written a piece saying he is only coming to us for a short time and then moving on to Real madrid !! even though the contract we signed for him prohibits this, but said journo says we dont care about the contract and will sell him !! YCNMIU anything we do will be spun into negative articles by the whole of the press as they don't like us period !! The sky 4 cartel has been broken up by our spending and it pinches the ring pieces of the london concentric press !!(not forgetting London is a rag hotbed)

Was sat in front of the Journo's yesterday and they were shaking there heads at our second goal.

We are the bad guys for spending money in a five year period not 15/20 years like some and this window e still lag behind in the spending and will show a profit once Carlos goes.

Dont read the papers they only write drivel and its funny how there is just enough to fill the pages everyday.

And to prove the suns point, that it was indeed a victory for youth, the rags have just signed a 14 year old from carlisles academy. No doubt they will claim him to be homegrown through their own academy in the same way they did yesterday with smalling jones young etc!!!

the rupert murdoch $ky-mutv sun is quite good for wiping your arse on though

I'm loving it. This works both ways. Hard to do I know, but imagine if you weren't a City fan and were reading this stuff. If you were a rag you'd be believing you really were as good as Barcelona only to be thoroughly humiliated every time you actually have to play them.

Even worse, this sort of publicicity means they have to beat us every time they play us. We saw the results of that delusion last season and I doubly enjoyed it for their arrogance beforehand. My guess is we'll play them at least 4 and maybe 5 times in real games this season and I, for one, am looking forward to it.

TFC said:
Who really (be honest with yourselves) gives a fuck what the press write? I know I dont.
i do, they hurt my feelings. Its hard to deny when someone write shit like that about someone/something you love.

Its hard to read but I can understand why certain people think that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.