The Sun - City fans no longer purchasing this rag.

Tez Tosterone

Given the virulent anti-City campaign in The Sun newspaper over the last 6/12 months that has moved into overdrive over the last few weeks, it is no surprise that a mass ban of purchasing the newspaper has commenced among the supporters of Manchester City.

You will all doubtless remember the Liverpool supporters ban that came into force after the lies peddled by the comic after the Hillsborough tragedy. Circulation plummeted in Merseyside and the suits at Wapping had to offer grovelling apologies in order to mend 'the relationship'. Obviously they lost a large number of readers for life.

The current unprofessional journalistic bias should now be met with the only response we can. That is for all City fans across the UK to stop purchasing the rag with immediate effect.

If every Liverpool fan and City fan boycott's it then that would be a huge loss of sale's in the north west. I have never read the Sun, i think it is a shitty rag which sensationalises everything.

Tez Tosterone said:
Given the virulent anti-City campaign in The Sun newspaper over the last 6/12 months that has moved into overdrive over the last few weeks, it is no surprise that a mass ban of purchasing the newspaper has commenced among the supporters of Manchester City.

You will all doubtless remember the Liverpool supporters ban that came into force after the lies peddled by the comic after the Hillsborough tragedy. Circulation plummeted in Merseyside and the suits at Wapping had to offer grovelling apologies in order to mend 'the relationship'. Obviously they lost a large number of readers for life.

The current unprofessional journalistic bias should now be met with the only response we can. That is for all City fans across the UK to stop purchasing the rag with immediate effect.

Its the nature of the beast. People need to man up and stop being so sensative. We are the big story at the moment and will be for the forseeable future. Stop being soooo sensative. I buy the Sun for the crossword ;-)

rassclot said:
personally i wouldn't buy or read that shit even if they weren't anti city.

Exactly. City don't even come into it as far as the scum is concerned and that's not even including the Marc Vivien Foe episode.

Scum of the highest order. Never bought it and never will. If they suddenly became very pro-City I wouldn't go near the fucking thing. There are a million reasons not to buy or read the Sun

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.