The Sun - City fans no longer purchasing this rag.

Matty said:
Newspapers are obsolete, everything you read in them can be found on the internet hours, if not days, beforehand. The only "exclusives" they get are the ones they make up out of their own heads thus ensuring that no-one else has reported them.

How absolutely true!

The Sun, Mirror and Star are the 'newspapers' of the Jeremy Kyle brigade

Tez Tosterone said:
Given the virulent anti-City campaign in The Sun newspaper over the last 6/12 months that has moved into overdrive over the last few weeks, it is no surprise that a mass ban of purchasing the newspaper has commenced among the supporters of Manchester City.

You will all doubtless remember the Liverpool supporters ban that came into force after the lies peddled by the comic after the Hillsborough tragedy. Circulation plummeted in Merseyside and the suits at Wapping had to offer grovelling apologies in order to mend 'the relationship'. Obviously they lost a large number of readers for life.

The current unprofessional journalistic bias should now be met with the only response we can. That is for all City fans across the UK to stop purchasing the rag with immediate effect.

Like i ever did...

I don't even glance at it if I see it in the newsagents. I couldn't care less if it's pro or anti City - it's a vile excuse for a tabloid.
Besides, as someone has already touched upon, you can get all the news you want via the internet, why waste your money on a paper that you can read online anyway?

brianstrousers said:
Tez Tosterone said:
Given the virulent anti-City campaign in The Sun newspaper over the last 6/12 months that has moved into overdrive over the last few weeks, it is no surprise that a mass ban of purchasing the newspaper has commenced among the supporters of Manchester City.

You will all doubtless remember the Liverpool supporters ban that came into force after the lies peddled by the comic after the Hillsborough tragedy. Circulation plummeted in Merseyside and the suits at Wapping had to offer grovelling apologies in order to mend 'the relationship'. Obviously they lost a large number of readers for life.

The current unprofessional journalistic bias should now be met with the only response we can. That is for all City fans across the UK to stop purchasing the rag with immediate effect.
I find The Sun very amusing,i'm gonna keep buying it just for a laugh,think you are taking it too serious.
Fuck the scousers,it was 22 years ago,move on

It's a horrible,xenophobic comic which sadly has been allowed to build itself into a major influence and "voice of the people" for whatever agenda it wants to push onto the British political and social landscape.

It's anything but "amusing."

Average reading age of Sun readers is something like 8.

Dumbed down trash for the thick amongst us.

What a ridiculous and somewhat embarrassing thread.

If you don't like a paper don't read it; encouraging people to not buy a national newspaper because they said things that you disagree with is just stupid.

When Mark Vivien Foe died, the sun printed a close up of him lying dead on the pitch with his eyes artificially whited out to make it look even worse. I never bought that piece of shit anyway, but that just proves what scum they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.