The Sun - City fans no longer purchasing this rag.

The Mirror and the Star are just as bad. When we start to win things other fans will be accusing them of being up citys arse.

Anyone with an ounce of sense wouldn't be buying this anyhow. Although I accept there's a lot of dumb people around.

Tez Tosterone said:
Given the virulent anti-City campaign in The Sun newspaper over the last 6/12 months that has moved into overdrive over the last few weeks, it is no surprise that a mass ban of purchasing the newspaper has commenced among the supporters of Manchester City.

You will all doubtless remember the Liverpool supporters ban that came into force after the lies peddled by the comic after the Hillsborough tragedy. Circulation plummeted in Merseyside and the suits at Wapping had to offer grovelling apologies in order to mend 'the relationship'. Obviously they lost a large number of readers for life.

The current unprofessional journalistic bias should now be met with the only response we can. That is for all City fans across the UK to stop purchasing the rag with immediate effect.
I find The Sun very amusing,i'm gonna keep buying it just for a laugh,think you are taking it too serious.
Fuck the scousers,it was 22 years ago,move on

BluePurgatory said:
The Mirror and the Star are just as bad. When we start to win things other fans will be accusing them of being up citys arse.
Its unfair to put the Mirror and sun on a par,imo. A few articles are badly done in the mirror but nowhere near as many as the sun.

Sure, the press are getting stuck into us. But guess what? It's not going to end anytime soon as we are 'hot' in the media.

Us as fans are not used to this sort of media interest and i think we just need to try and not take it personally. I just hope the players at City can do all the talking for us with their feet.

salfordtrueblue said:
BluePurgatory said:
Its unfair to put the Mirror and sun on a par,imo. A few articles are badly done in the mirror but nowhere near as many as the sun.

No its not. It once had that twat Morgan as its editor. Enough said!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.