The Sun "newspaper"

Just don't ever read them

I find Bluemoon much better place for latest news and gossip

Scottish independence thread in the celler was an excellent read as is the general football chat

I've stopped buying newspapers all together because of you northern barm eaters.

CTID1988 said:
If we were united or chelsea would they be getting that after the first leg? No fucking chance
It was the same with itv and the two commentators,not calling the ref out over the non pen,townsend i think said "it all happened so quick but it was a pen",then the replay and he wont say it wasn't a pen,bet if that was the rags or chelsea,he would have most likely called the ref a disgrace or words to that effect...I know with us being city that of course we will be biased towards our team,but why is it when we play in europe sky and itv dont seem to back us like they do when its any of the other english clubs with their commentary....

m7mcfc said:
Pingu the Penguin said:
https://twitter.com/cfmcfc/status/435913788853071872/photo/1

-- Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:16 am --

I read what other people write so I am a twat?

Interesting!

Alright pal "Twat" is taken back as you gathered your source of information through other channels but I tried to view the Sun website and they wanted money....not a prayer.

Just realised I never called you a "Twat" kettle black maybe, but all forgotten now.

One of the advantages of living in Liverpool (and there are many before you all jump in) is that most shops don't stock it.

Not that I would ever buy that children's comic. I honestly don't understand how anyone with a brain would pay money to read it.

Obviously when I say "read" I mean "Look at the pictures"

The scousers have always had it right about this paper.

Worse than the Daily Fail (just).

Sorry to talk about the elephant in the room when we're having a bit of Sun bashing

But....

Demichelis is an effing liability and for some reason seems to be Manuel's blind spot when it comes to team selection. And going by the list on the MEN site, we've got to put up with him for another season.

Makes me shudder

shepboy said:
Sorry to talk about the elephant in the room when we're having a bit of Sun bashing

But....

Demichelis is an effing liability and the some reason seems to be Manuel's blind spot when it comes to team selection. And going by the list on the MEN site, we've got to put up with him for another season.

Makes me shudder

I agree. Apart from the fact that I don't.

MDM was having a very good game tonight, until the ref shafted him by allowing the passage of play that lead to the sending off.

What was he supposed to do? NOT lunge in? And then be criticised for "not even trying".

I'm as gutted as you are mate, but fairs fair, he was doing well tonight.

shepboy said:

But....

Demichelis is an effing liability and the some reason seems to be Manuel's blind spot when it comes to team selection. And going by the list on the MEN site, we've got to put up with him for another season.

Makes me shudder

You read the MEN !!! ??? You`re going straight to hell !!! ;)

Despicable rag which besmirched the reputations of decent fans killed by police incompetence. It hates City because of its racist Little Englander agenda. I have not bought it since 1989 and can't understand anyone who does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.