The Sun

MancashCity said:
The Sun is comical, ive said it before and ill say it again there is a massive behind the scenes agenda going on due to our club being owned by an arab muslim! The western world is anti arabia and they cant handle an arab muslim boy dominating the game so they will attempt to derail us in any way they can. They can eat shit i say cos its only a matter of time that the one and only Sheiks billions kick in and leave these jealous fucks with plenty of egg on their face!! I still have to pinch myself sometimes when i see the type of players coming in and they dont want us to be successful.

Thanx for posting possibly the most offensive post i have EVER read on ANY football message board.
It wouldnt matter one bit to me or any of the rest of the City fans if it were david bernstein holding the pursestrings, or the Sheikh.
I dont care if those in charge of giving MCFC the best team we can are or Muslim, Jew, Free presbyterian, Greek Orthodox, Jesuit or members of the cult of behead the red devil.
The sun is a waste of good paper and should be recycled before it is even printed on, but dont try and say that this is an anti muslim conspirancy, as i think you will find that if it wasnt for the Arabic staes then the western world would have been in much deeper trouble than we are already in.

I don't think anyone has bought the comic sun you can read the article for free on it's website.

For the clown to scrape the bottom of the barrel by harking back to the sixties and seventies when there was very little money in the game and managers had to build teams from scratch is laughable enough. For him to then totaly fail to mention that the great Joe Mercer and Malcolm Allison did the same at City is lazy,biased journalism at it's worst!

He then goes on to say that United built their team slowly over twenty five years which is wrong.The year we beat them 5-1 and Ferguson had just been appointed they had spent shedloads on Pallister,Bruce etcetera.

The reason we have spent more in a short space of time was the gap between us and the top four was massive due to the stitch up of the champions league,where thay received at least 25-30 million a year more than anyone else for being in it.Also they were hurriedly trying to slam the door shut with the so called fair play rule,which is anything but fair.So we had to move with haste.

There is an interesting website below which keeps a record of all the transfers since 1992.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.transferleague.co.uk/league-tables/1992-to-2011.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.transferleague.co.uk/league- ... -2011.html</a>

Breadsnapper said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Breadsnapper said:
Yes I was being unfair with Best, i thought he played until an older age for glentorren. Carragher yes I know... I edited it such was my rage regarding the sun I inadvertently typed carragher went I meant carrick. Still if carragher ever played for the scum then he would be homegrown too!

You forgot Laurant Blanc as well
Look mate if I name any more of their players I will be getting accused of being a rag.
Gary Birtles.......argh, couldn't resist.

Gordon Mcqueen,Peter Davenport,Terry Gibson,Captain Marvel Robson,Remi Moses all their clubs star players until the vermin stuck their trouts in,full of shit with selective memory syndrome the lot of them<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:30 pm --<br /><br />
erast fandorin said:
Breadsnapper said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
You forgot Laurant Blanc as well
Look mate if I name any more of their players I will be getting accused of being a rag.
Gary Birtles.......argh, couldn't resist.

Gordon Mcqueen,Peter Davenport,Terry Gibson,Captain Marvel Robson,Remi Moses all their clubs star players until the vermin stuck their trouts in,full of shit with selective memory syndrome the lot of them

Not forgetting Mike Phelan,big fish in small pond at Norwich,tempted to Old Trafford+immediately capped for England for no other reason than he played for Utd

Jarvis has it right with what to do with Murdoch Empire owned $ky-mutv biased Murdoch Empire owned 'newspapers'
cockerpa590-1310378680.jpg

rassclot said:
That you win titles by plundering rival clubs for their best players has never struck me as particularly clever.

That's why the implosion of the Galactico-era Real Madrid was so well received. Even better when it coincided with the arrival of David Beckham.

Far better for old school relics like me was the way Alf Ramsey and Bobby Robson built Ipswich.

How Bill Shankly created Liverpool. How Brian Clough transformed Derby and Nottingham Forest.

And, yes, how Alex Ferguson made Manchester United the institution they are now.

oh do fuck off howard.
yeah and he did it with no money whatsoever

law74 said:
MancashCity said:
The Sun is comical, ive said it before and ill say it again there is a massive behind the scenes agenda going on due to our club being owned by an arab muslim! The western world is anti arabia and they cant handle an arab muslim boy dominating the game so they will attempt to derail us in any way they can. They can eat shit i say cos its only a matter of time that the one and only Sheiks billions kick in and leave these jealous fucks with plenty of egg on their face!! I still have to pinch myself sometimes when i see the type of players coming in and they dont want us to be successful.

Thanx for posting possibly the most offensive post i have EVER read on ANY football message board.
It wouldnt matter one bit to me or any of the rest of the City fans if it were david bernstein holding the pursestrings, or the Sheikh.
I dont care if those in charge of giving MCFC the best team we can are or Muslim, Jew, Free presbyterian, Greek Orthodox, Jesuit or members of the cult of behead the red devil.
The sun is a waste of good paper and should be recycled before it is even printed on, but dont try and say that this is an anti muslim conspirancy, as i think you will find that if it wasnt for the Arabic staes then the western world would have been in much deeper trouble than we are already in.

Why is that offensive, he's saying the tabloid press have an anti-Muslim agenda, which is true - not that it matters to US what ethnicity or religion or owner is.

dont try and say that this is an anti muslim conspirancy, as i think you will find that if it wasnt for the Arabic staes then the western world would have been in much deeper trouble than we are already in.

That's probably true, but it doesn't affect whether or not The Sun and similar populist gutter press have an anti-Arab or anti-Muslim agenda (which they do) - it just means that they SHOULDN'T. But they do.

Blue Si O.B said:
rassclot said:
That you win titles by plundering rival clubs for their best players has never struck me as particularly clever.

That's why the implosion of the Galactico-era Real Madrid was so well received. Even better when it coincided with the arrival of David Beckham.

Far better for old school relics like me was the way Alf Ramsey and Bobby Robson built Ipswich.

How Bill Shankly created Liverpool. How Brian Clough transformed Derby and Nottingham Forest.

And, yes, how Alex Ferguson made Manchester United the institution they are now.

oh do fuck off howard.
yeah and he did it with no money whatsoever

Ush1ted and Liverpool wrote the manual on dominating football through financial strength and outlay.

Their hypocrisy is laughable.

law74 said:
MancashCity said:

why you offended mate, im telling you thats their agenda and ive got no doubt about it. They dont like our "arab" financial muscle and if we were Arsenal or Liverpool they would be hailing and praising us for our ambition. Since when was City hated so much?? Sure they are jealous of our spending power but not to the point of trying to derail the club at every opportunity. Citizens dont care who we're owned by but the junk tabloids DO NOT WANT AN ARAB MUSLIM BOY dominating their game. If you can read french follow their media and see for yourself the negativity surrounding PSG at the moment and then ask yourself why PSG all of a sudden. I tried to respond to a derogatary racist comment left by a rag on the sun the other day and they would not post my comment because i was simply telling that mug to keep his comments in check. Funny how they posted the racist slur towards us but not the one by me which was not rude or crude but simply pointing out that he was being ignorant and racist!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.