The Sun

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Who?

oooooooooh that no-mark that works for the sun.

Yeah I don't give a shit what he thinks to be quiet honest.

No doubt he has a fair few rags eating out of his hands? It's a case of the blind leading the blind, not all rags are clueless wankers but the ones that are need a leader and no-one fits the bill more then that idiot...

couldnt agree more with you

i emailed that howard geezer and it said the following..

"dear twatface
you are a cock
thanks,supporter of the winners of the 2011 fa cup..."

......i don`t envisage a reply!!!!!!!!

it's a while since i posted, I have read Howard for a long time and he has definitely upped the ante.

His job must be under threat, seriously! Because he certainly won't be winning any sports journalist of the year awards, with the spiteful, rabid invective he is coming out with at the moment.

He has seriously lost the plot.

He is sensationalist journalism at its worst. So far this season he has written three main pieces. Two
have been direct attacks at us. An earlier poster stated Howard was an Arsenal "Fan".

Last week he attacked Arsene Wenger and his beloved Arsenal. He avoided the fact that Wenger as per usual, has shifted out his dead wood, two of them to us I hasten to add. he has a £100 million war chest, if required. That was without selling Nasri, Clichy and Fabregas. This has brought in additional £65 million.

Wenger has Ramsey, Gibbs, Walcott and Wilshire who will all be 1st picks for their Country at next years Olympics, and additionally three of them will be 1st picks for England at the Euro's next summer.

Additionally, which I thought was disgusting. Is that he appeared to allude to the "terrace" rumour, of Wenger's fondness of young boys. It is very cleverly written, but it spitefully implies there can be no other reason for Wenger's reluctance to spend Big.

Talk about playing to the crowd eh?

Right wing neanderthal wanker!

NICKS BACK said:
it's a while since i posted, I have read Howard for a long time and he has definitely upped the ante.

His job must be under threat, seriously! Because he certainly won't be winning any sports journalist of the year awards, with the spiteful, rabid invective he is coming out with at the moment.

He has seriously lost the plot.

He is sensationalist journalism at its worst. So far this season he has written three main pieces. Two
have been direct attacks at us. An earlier poster stated Howard was an Arsenal "Fan".

Last week he attacked Arsene Wenger and his beloved Arsenal. He avoided the fact that Wenger as per usual, has shifted out his dead wood, two of them to us I hasten to add. he has a £100 million war chest, if required. That was without selling Nasri, Clichy and Fabregas. This has brought in additional £65 million.

Wenger has Ramsey, Gibbs, Walcott and Wilshire who will all be 1st picks for their Country at next years Olympics, and additionally three of them will be 1st picks for England at the Euro's next summer.

Additionally, which I thought was disgusting. Is that he appeared to allude to the "terrace" rumour, of Wenger's fondness of young boys. It is very cleverly written, but it spitefully implies there can be no other reason for Wenger's reluctance to spend Big.

Talk about playing to the crowd eh?

Right wing neanderthal wanker!
Very good insightful post. Must admit that I don't take any notice whatsoever of Sun writers, but you've done your homework there.

That you win titles by plundering rival clubs for their best players has never struck me as particularly clever.

That's why the implosion of the Galactico-era Real Madrid was so well received. Even better when it coincided with the arrival of David Beckham.

Far better for old school relics like me was the way Alf Ramsey and Bobby Robson built Ipswich.

How Bill Shankly created Liverpool. How Brian Clough transformed Derby and Nottingham Forest.

And, yes, how Alex Ferguson made Manchester United the institution they are now.

oh do fuck off howard.

I'm surprised that no-one has mentioned that, alongside the fine piece of "sports" "journalism" on behalf of their Chief Sports "writer" referred to here, the back page of the same "news" paper screams a negative Neil "is lies ****" (anag) Custis article about Aguero, dredging-up some pathetic non-story from 2008. Sadly the inflammatory "hate mob" and "target" language used on the back page is obvious in its intent to undermine the positivity surrounding City since Monday evenings game.

We know from general elections over recent decades that The Sun chooses sides and has no issue in using its pages to try and hype-up what it supports whilst simultaneously destroying what it sees as the "opposition". Equally, it has no problem in dropping its drawers, bed-hopping like the cheap, populist tart that it is.

I imagine that MCFC can see this for what it is and are developing plans and strategies to deal with it.

In the meantime if you support City and you put your hard-earned into paying the wages of Howard, Custis et al - then you really ought to do yourself a favour and have a re-think about your daily of choice!

E-MAILED HIM, THAT I THOUGHT HIS DAD, FRANKIE, WAS FUNNIER THAN HIM. THE MANS A TWAT.

I just have a vision of him burbling and foaming at the mouth.

I can't believe that this paper's representatives haven't been refused admission to all City property and refused interviews etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.