The Sunday Supplement thread 2014/15

Re: Sunday Supplement 14/15 Thread

Thenumber1blue said:
manimanc said:
Did that journo with the lisp really just say he had the rags to win the league?
Jesus wept....
Anyone who has tipped them to win the league,after what players have left and come in,really does know absolutely less than fuck all about football !
It's a classic triumph of hope over reality.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
blue underpants said:
Andy Dunne ''I think we all overhyped Van Gall''
I could have fuckin told you that Dunny lad
They are all shell shocked they actually thought Van Gall was the second coming
When he says "we all" I assume he's referring to him and his fellow cockroaches, rather than the wider public.
One of them Jason Burt sounds as though he is still onside with Van Gaal, it's only one game, tactical genius money to spend blah blah blah
Not one of them have got the guts to say, it's not supposed to be the utd way to spend money, they have a training ground full of kids to come through as every rag fan will tell you and as everyone else knows is bollox

Talking of not the united way I loved the way they played the youngsters yesterday , and so many of them English. And got the arses tanned again at home which has definitely become the united way. Sure there's a little red book about somewhere that espouses the virtues of the united way....must have to be re-written each year as "the way" changes like the weather!!!

blue underpants said:
To be fair it is just one game. People really do knee jerk a lot.

If the rags win next week these journos will say he is great again.

IH8MUFC said:
blue underpants said:
To be fair it is just one game. People really do knee jerk a lot.

If the rags win next week these journos will say he is great again.

Manure wont win next week.

Apparently Costa is a funny guy. The title is Chelsea's

Thenumber1blue said:
manimanc said:
Did that journo with the lisp really just say he had the rags to win the league?
Jesus wept....
Anyone who has tipped them to win the league,after what players have left and come in,really does know absolutely less than fuck all about football !
Not fuckin half !

Thenumber1blue said:
manimanc said:
Jesus wept....

The very thought that a highly paid journalist could possibly have thought they could win the league is beyond belief.

They are a shambles indeed. The only persons of note missing were Shaw and RVP. Their defence was poor last year yet they've lost their 3 most experienced and arguably best defenders and only signed one replacement for a record fee, who is pretty much untested imho. They sold their reserve left back as well. They cannot get remotely near the highest levels without signing a full top ranked back four. Then they have to sort out the midfield. Anything less is wishful thinking. They are miles behind us, and the likes of us - they are miles behind Swansea!

If we can see it, why can't that lispy overpaid journo?

the blue panther said:
Thenumber1blue said:

The very thought that a highly paid journalist could possibly have thought they could win the league is beyond belief.

They are a shambles indeed. The only persons of note missing were Shaw and RVP. Their defence was poor last year yet they've lost their 3 most experienced and arguably best defenders and only signed one replacement for a record fee, who is pretty much untested imho. They sold their reserve left back as well. They cannot get remotely near the highest levels without signing a full top ranked back four. Then they have to sort out the midfield. Anything less is wishful thinking. They are miles behind us, and the likes of us - they are miles behind Swansea!

If we can see it, why can't that lispy overpaid journo?

Relegation battle looms for the Rags, every team will sniff blood now. Rooney will be off, another manager in. Panic button will be pressed by January. There'll be talk of poisoned chalice etc. Reminds me of us in the 90's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.