The Sun's "poll" claims Manchester is red...

Re: The Sun's "poll" claims Manchester is red...

Well according to the table we have more per cent fans living in local postcode and our fans travel less miles to watch city so how the Fuck do the say our city is red? What part of that table says that ?

It hurt my eyes too much to check, but i think you can still get a season ticket at the swamp over the phone.

any red that brings this up, just point out that they used to laugh at us when we brought this up, and its just further proof of how much things have changed. and there maybe more people in manchester who say they support united over city. the difference is, virtually all of the blues you meet go the games on an at least reasonably regular basis. i'm sure this will be changing now that the 'impossible to get tickets at old trafford' has been thoroughly bummed into submission however, and they can now get the tickets they've so desperately wanted all these years

They would be right..anyone who lives and works in Manchester knows there are more reds than blues..I've worked pretty much all over Manc and have always been in a minority regarding colleagues

Not that I'm fucking arsed

IanBishopsHaircut said:
They would be right..anyone who lives and works in Manchester knows there are more reds than blues..I've worked pretty much all over Manc and have always been in a minority regarding colleagues

Not that I'm fucking arsed

have spent many a day in some crappy office job, with 3 or 4 blues succesfully being able to destroy 20 or more reds. and that was when we were crap. glory hunters, who still haven't sussed that their time is over (this business with their IPO couldn't be funnier)

The Sun's "poll" claims Manchester is red...

Never ends does it? Media nearly always positive about the scum and snide negative media reporting on city!

I've must of heard the media say "don't forget they only lost on goal difference" about 1000 times!

squirtyflower said:
typical of the sun

that stats in the table don't marry with the narrative of the story
Going on the admittedly shakey basis of a Grade 2 Math 'O' level, from the given numbers of 659M fans, 8% of whom live in the local postcode I calculate the population of Stretford as 52,720,000. Crikey, how things have changed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.