The Super Bowl

dannybcity said:
I don't get Springsteen huge popularity, I mean his songs are catchy but they're abit obvious. They just start off quitely and crescendo with a shouty bit at the chorus.

Its an American thang...don't ya know he's the good ole' American boy done good. At least my missus will have a smile on her face tomorrow. The whole E street band just get right on my fucking tits with the cliched posing, Van Zandt with his fucking bandana and their in-joking argghhhhh 'its bosssssss time' JUST FUCK OFFFFFFFFF.

mcnil said:
dont care what anyone says , this is the best halftime show i have ever seen, and trust me i have seen a few.

I saw the Rolling Stones last year(?) and that was pretty good. Imagine if we had that for our FA cup final, most fans would have no hair left waiting for the 2nd half to restart.

mcnil said:
dont care what anyone says , this is the best halftime show i have ever seen, and trust me i have seen a few.

He can hold a crowd. That was fantastic!

mcnil said:
Really? That was almost as tedious as the match.

Tom Petty for the win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.