The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters

If we pull out of this we can indeed be heroes. But it will be just for one day because we deserve a load of hate and vitriol for even agreeing to it.

City have dropped a bollock by agreeing to this in the first place and they’ll be dropping the other if they aren’t the first to back out

Bang on mate

Don't think any of us will look at the club the same afterwards, but being the first to drop out would salvage something.

Come on City, the sooner the better

We need to get ours in first, that's my only advice.

If a club is to crack, it absolutely has to be ours, otherwise we really are on our own.

Only City and Chelsea are not backed into a corner, because of finances.

The team that steps back from the brink will earn enough PR kudos to offset pretty much all that came before it.
Spot on, sh1t or bust.

I though the FFP verdict was monumental, well this is bigger, we come out first and we may still have a little credibly left.

I want us to be the club that pulls out - as we all do

But lets get one thing straight as well. If we do decide to do the right thing and leave this ESL proposal then we need to make sure that there are reforms at UEFA bot institutionally and with its competition

UEFA should not in any way shape or form be seen as a good guy in all of this, they have ultimately led European football into this saga buy giving away power every year, piece by fucking piece to the old G14 mafia
If we're considering pulling out then I'm sure we're talking to UEFA as well about this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.