The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
No quite the opposite, this means uefa have no cartel members on the executive board, there will be places to fill, don't be surprised if city end up sitting on it, we've dealt the cartel possibility a fatal bloke, it really feels like a big beautiful sting and whatever has gone on the cartel are dead and imo we are stronger, all my opinion, but I really believe that is what happened
Gill still there I believe?

The latter is really the only universe in which this makes any sense at all, but even then, our name has still been dragged through the mud just as much as everyone else's, and it'll still be written in the history books next to those cunts. Feels more like blues grasping to make sense of it.

yep. This thread is now full of blues grasping at anything to either make sense of it or defend our club.

Great news is that if the whole thing collapses, United will still have hundreds of millions of pounds of debt! (increased by the cost of lawyers for their little venture). BTW their share price is dropping like a stone, currently down 6%. Oh what a shame.

By the way, to those criticising City for their unprincipled support for the venture, it take a hell of a lot of principle to turn down a share of £3.5bn. Kudos for seeing the light before it was too late.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.