The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
If City had not joined, wouldn't this have happened anyway?

Unless we were garnering information and details and somehow sabotaging the whole crew.

If as Tolmie suggests the end product is that all City's opponents have been taken out then that would be highly suggestive but I would need evidence.
Yeah, I don’t really buy it tbh.

Mate, you can’t be serious?

There was nothing on our socials. No quotes from anyone associated with our club.

The quotes from Glazer were deliberate to show you who was responsible.

We’ve infiltrated the cartel and brought it down.

The trojan horse.

Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

The club have played an absolute blinder.

Just ignore him, it’s obvious to most what has gone on.

It's nothing more than choice of wording. Of course we were in, the joint statement on all 12 club websites that explicitly named every club, one of them being Manchester City tells you we were in.

A mindbogglingly bizarre thread to cling on to.
But the choice of wording is not City's - it's Sky's. There is something different and you nor i will ever know the full story. I am happy to give our owners the benefit of the doubt - they have been wonderful owners

Surely this has been a Trojan horse by City hasn’t it, either alone or in conjunction with another club or certain people of influence. How many more snakes will resign whilst we carry on. More convinced the more I hear and see

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.