The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
That's because you want to believe it.

City have known for months what they have been battling against.

Ask yourself who has benefited the most from this last 48 hours, who has been removed from positions of power?

We are owned by people who do political strategy for a day job, do you think they aren't prepared to take a bloody nose to achieve their objectives?

We signed up to the rules of FFP, even though we didn't agree with them.

We took a pinch and decided to pay the fine to play the long game.

We did back deals with Platini and Infantino.

Cerefin has been an ally of City for a good length of time.

If you don't believe City aren't capable of doing some very deep shit, then I can't persuade otherwise.
i really hope you're right tolm.

to pull out a manoeuvre of such cunning and audaCITY gets my awe and admiration..... and if im honest, i'm a little bit unsettled how brutal they could have been here ;)

This theory may or not be true but its always puzzled me as to why they never went after us when he was appointed chairman. All the pathetic doping/dirty money accusations and not one question as to why a political big hitter is anywhere near a football team. Its the only thing that doesn't add up in the whole takeover/jealousy malarkey.
Nobody asked!?

Not a theory - he really is top, he is a business big hitter globally and not politically active apart from being an advisor

they have already made double that back with the capital gain

this kind of shite come from the same guff someone was peddling on here that we had dirt on the other clubs that we were going to release after the CAS verdict

silence was deafening on that one
Oh no!

Double their investment you tell me, they better stop then and sell the club because nobody can have that much money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.