The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
He wouldn’t know where Wilton was from Windsor. The epitome of a Royal trying to get down with the working classes. I work in mental health services and have had the pleasure of Prince William - a patronising know nothing I’m afraid.
Bit harsh... He's got a Villa scarf and wears it tied round his wrist, retro style.

Who would ever have believed that all the years opposition fans sung it at us they were actually correct. We really are “just a shit man united”

The club has decided yesterday that we really aren’t good enough, big enough, or independent enough to stand up to the cartel bully boys and so instead they have agreed to be junior partners in this new venture.

They have spat on my father‘s grave yesterday.

They can do all the U-turns they want if the wind blows that way, but while the Sheik and his lickspittles continue to own this club I will have nothing to do with it.

A shit Man united.
Meh.

Utter pile of fucking shite. Hang your fucking head in shame. Neville is the same snivelling little **** he always was.

Don't believe the fucking hype. His fucking shit house club were the biggest winners from Sky money. They're the biggest cünts of the lot.

If Neville is offered a bucketload of money to front the channel that gets the rights to the SL he'll dip his fucking weasel nose right in the trough. Sky are shitting it and this little shit tash cünt is towing the party line......

I'm sick of every fucker on here sucking the shit house off. I remember that little cünt winding Blues up when he played for that lot. Wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire. In actual fact, I'm for the SL if that cünt is against it.
I don’t think you quite realise that as of yesterday there is zero discernible difference between City And united. Both arrogant cartel members, both taken pleasure in shitting on clubs they deem beneath them, both owned and run by cunts who have no place in our game.

The only difference is we have accepted our place in the scheme of things. a smaller less significant version of them. A “shit man united”

Utter pile of fucking shite. Hang your fucking head in shame. Neville is the same snivelling little **** he always was.

Don't believe the fucking hype. His fucking shit house club were the biggest winners from Sky money. They're the biggest cünts of the lot.

If Neville is offered a bucketload of money to front the channel that gets the rights to the SL he'll dip his fucking weasel nose right in the trough. Sky are shitting it and this little shit tash cünt is towing the party line......

I'm sick of every fucker on here sucking the shit house off. I remember that little cünt winding Blues up when he played for that lot. Wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire. In actual fact, I'm for the SL if that cünt is against it.
Take a bow mate...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.