The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
this is a proverbial shit storm

just not happy if we actually part of this, but i think if we weren't then we would have released a statement already

Our silence certainly doesn't look good.
Just hoping we're not involved.
I'm disgusted enough as it is.
Just blaming the yanks won't wash either if were helping the wankers.

In the context of their sports, it absolutely is. And if my opinion was “worth nothing” then why have I headed a governing sport and spoken to all levels of nfl leaders these past twenty years...but what do I know?

You’ve failed to separate two points. Franchise model works perfectly. You’ve chosen to just blanket state it’s junk.

European football is basically not too different from it. The real difference is the scale. Instead of 30 clubs, English football has 96. Other countries similar. You relegate and promote but it’s all basically a ladder. A very unfair one as those at the top get the spoils, those at the bottom get nothing.

Now the reason the NFL model works so well?

the 32 owners split everything equally.
No team has a financial advantage.

is that a bad thing?

if you still can’t fathom the merit of the above I’ll leave you to it.
.but what do I know?
I would say,..about being a long time supporter who has followed his/her team through thick and thin and thinner... not a fuckin lot !

I won't stop watching football and I'll watch this competition, because I like football, but I still keeping fingers it fails miserably. The biggest beneficiaries of this super-league are going to be Italian clubs, Milanese in particular, but even Napoli and Roma would be better off. Spanish clubs - Barcelona/Real/Atletico - are mostly in it, because it kills off any further competition from potential financial investments in European clubs. But very thought Spurs are signatory to this competition makes everything laughable.

I'm confused, are we in this, because Lipton is saying we are in principal, but then Ziegler is saying we aren't signed on for it. So what's the deal?

I won't stop watching football and I'll watch this competition, because I like football, but I still keeping fingers it fails miserably. The biggest beneficiaries of this super-league are going to be Italian clubs, Milanese in particular, but even Napoli and Roma would be better off. Spanish clubs - Barcelona/Real/Atletico - are mostly in it, because it kills off any further competition from potential financial investments in European clubs. But very thought Spurs are signatory to this competition makes everything laughable.
I won’t ever watch a single second of it ever!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.