The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
We will see. Imagine still having Little City syndrome the day after joining a Super League with Barcelona and Real Madrid. Deluded.
They have already talked about some shit 15% for some bollocks and you can guarantee that won't be for us. If you think the yanks won't shaft us at the 1st opportunity when they have trying for years you have a lot more faith than me.

Fuck it, I'd rather stay in the prem and play Delap, Palmer, Doyle etc than have some superstars sign for the shitty superleague

Delap and Palmer and Doyle would be gone in 6 months.

Look at our players from Benfica. Bernardo Silva, bought before he played a game. Dias gone at 22, Cancelo gone at 18, Ederson gone after less than a year.

That's the best you can hope for.

Would the club listen to fans opinion ?
If they saw 90% of us were against it would it make a difference?
Cant see it myself
https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Act...age-commande-par-les-clubs-fondateurs/1244253
clubs listen to what they want to listen to. This says 87% of city fans support this project, as well as 71% french people lool wich is obviously untrue, but this study was paid and delivered. It even says a majority of dortmund fans support this idea....
When our big clubs talk about fans, they dont talk about the annoying crowd that lives in paris or manchester, who moans about the ticket price, who protest when team sucks etc..no, they talk about the worldwide fans in asia, america etc. Your opinion is like toilet paper for them.
The opinion of a malaysian fan is in that moment more important to them.

Did anyone have the decibel transition fir these idiots?
All I heated was Scouse screach and bury balls not yet broken.

I get why the Spanish and Italian clubs want it as they’re financially fucked but try as I might I really don’t understand why any of the premier leagues are involved.
Can understand why the rags and dippers have got their teeth into this being owned by Americans as we all know how they love franchise sports. The mystery is, is why the others got involved.Didnt they take notice of the backlash when the dippers and rags first spoke about this change last year ?

Who's to say our signature isn't already on a legally binding document filed with the ESL ? It could be a lot more difficult than just announcing we've had change of mind.
We will be well on board with it. The fact city didn't link the statement on the OS last night to any social media channels because they knew the shitstorm they would get and we are now meant to believe they will back out because of the backlash.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.