The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
5. The Super League won't happen - a compromise will be reached

I think this is most likely.

The alternative is that my last match was the Caraboa cup final last season.

I'll not be going ever again if we're in a competition that guarantees incumbents their positions forever.

Fuck that.

I’m pretty adamant this just isn’t going to happen now, the fact the Liverpool Manager and Captain have both said they don’t want it is big, no one wants it. Players don’t want it. Fans don’t want it. Outcry on this one is just too much.

it’s not going to happen.

I voted yes, not due to any great love for the concept but because I’d rather see City in it, if it’s going ahead, than locked out of the continent’s biggest competition for all time.

Really, a binary choice isn’t enough to properly give a rounded view on it. I’d have ticked a box saying I’d be most happy if it didn’t go ahead at all, but that wasn’t an option.

Would you like to see a future world where rags, dippers, et al are in this competition, and have wheedled their way back into the premier league, while city are stuck in second rate European competitions that no one watches?
100%

So the super league collapses....what is the alternative? Anyone seen the fucking shite UEFA have come up with today? It’s even worse, got its own “history clubs” bonus point system.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.