The swathes of empty seats in The Family Stand

Its not people jumping down your throat. Its just the vast majority of people have a differing opinion on this than you. We've been harping on about North Stand now for few months and alot of threads have been started on it.

From where I was sat, looked like a good turn out TBH. Just let it go now eh, and enjoy the season.

their was two empty seats next to me, both seasonticket holders, they have renewed, they told me at the valencia game, don't know where they were though.

I know another seasonticket holder who couldn't make it due to work aswell.

I was in the family stand. There were a few empty seats. I too expect this is down to holidays/night game for young kids.

I'm dead happy with the family stand. £500 for two tickets is a real bargain. Especially, when I'm watching us win the Premiership this year (when I've my fingers crossed hard).

I wish the seats in front of me were empty then i wouldn't have taken 3 of them out when in my drunken haze i went arse over tit when we scored,ended up 2 rows down but couldn't stop laughing and get back up!!!

I felt like a stranded whale on a beach. Note to self - Don't drink 10 bottles of grolsch without having something to eat!

1_barry_conlon said:
I wish the seats in front of me were empty then i wouldn't have taken 3 of them out when in my drunken haze i went arse over tit when we scored,ended up 2 rows down but couldn't stop laughing and get back up!!!

I felt like a stranded whale on a beach. Note to self - Don't drink 10 bottles of grolsch without having something to eat!

Lucky you don't sit first row level 2 eh. :)

Bilko said:
I was in the family stand. There were a few empty seats. I too expect this is down to holidays/night game for young kids.

I'm dead happy with the family stand. £500 for two tickets is a real bargain. Especially, when I'm watching us win the Premiership this year (when I've my fingers crossed hard).

I'm thinking of a wager on the double PL & Europa league, wonder what the odds are? Quite like the thought of chanting European Champuions at the swamp next season :-)

SupermanUnderpants said:
1_barry_conlon said:

It was close, 5 rows up,level 3...an even bigger drop!

1_barry_conlon said:
SupermanUnderpants said:

Good lad Barry.

Falling over when we score is an age old City tradition.

There was a game last season where we scored an imprtant goal, tv did a crowd shot and a Blue went arse over tit down about 5 rows. I can't remember which one but someone might.

Last time I did it was Shalke away and wierdly I went backwards.

Didsbury Dave said:
rassclot said:
city did their usual trick of counting absentee season ticket holders in the attendance. trust me mate, there were many empty seats in north stand level 1, in places pretty well whole rows of them.

Every club in the country counts season ticket holders as present. And always has done since the beginning of time. As far as I'm aware every club in the world does it.

But you, Mr Indignant "Wronged" North Stander, are unhappy about it.

Typical.

yes, you're right about the season tickets but i was simply making an observation based on what i saw with my own eyes, not 'moaning' or being 'unhappy' about it. usually you're one of the better posters on here but going off at an irrelevant & incorrect tangent when the point i was making was that, despite the declared near full-house attendance, there were many empty seats in the north stand is simply ignoring facts and missing the point.

Didsbury Dave said:
1_barry_conlon said:

Good lad Barry.

Falling over when we score is an age old City tradition.

There was a game last season where we scored an imprtant goal, tv did a crowd shot and a Blue went arse over tit down about 5 rows. I can't remember which one but someone might.

Last time I did it was Shalke away and wierdly I went backwards.
I did it at wigan away last year, first three or four rows were not for sale and I was on the 5 row, when we scored there was no one in front of me to stop me going arse over tit, fell down three rows and broke mi thumb. Wigan fans were signing he fell over at me !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.