The swathes of empty seats in The Family Stand

Mid-August 8pm kick off on a Monday, live on sky, weather very unpredictable. I'd say i'd have made the same decision as those parents with young ones who decided not to go.

rassclot said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Every club in the country counts season ticket holders as present. And always has done since the beginning of time. As far as I'm aware every club in the world does it.

But you, Mr Indignant "Wronged" North Stander, are unhappy about it.

Typical.

yes, you're right about the season tickets but i was simply making an observation based on what i saw with my own eyes, not 'moaning' or being 'unhappy' about it. usually you're one of the better posters on here but going off at an irrelevant & incorrect tangent when the point i was making was that, despite the declared near full-house attendance, there were many empty seats in the north stand is simply ignoring facts and missing the point.

Sorry if I misunderstood you.

I've just found all the North stand relocation stuff a bit small minded and petty.

I thought the seats filled up eventually, like the ones in the Liverpool end, but I didn't pay much attention to be honest.

*singingtheblues* said:
BluePurgatory said:
Agree mate there was some on here last week wanting rid of Dejong these are prob the type you are talking about.

No idea what you're talking about.

Season ticket holders are always counted in the attendance, regardless of whether they attend or not. The tell-tale sign of people not attending is when you happen to see the empty seats, you know, with your eyes?

And I'm not one of the tedious bores who are always moaning about x y or z, this player's shit or that player's shit. So please don't pigeonhole me, you penis.

blue dallas said:
we beat liverpool 3 nil , which is the best result over them in 70 odd years,

and this is what you choose to talk about after the game !!!!!!!!!!!!

you dont work for the daily mirror do you ?

Yawn.

I know you have to be careful around here when giving an opinion which isn't coated in sprinkled stardust and happens to be critical about something the club has done, but fuck me, are you for real?

It has been debated on here whether or not the new Family Stand has been a success, and last night's attendance (or lack of) in the North Stand points towards it being a failure.

So I started a thread to see if any other posters had noticed this.

But lone behold a handful of tossers jump down my throat and harangue me for not sticking to their 'forum etiquette' and upsetting the balance of positivity in their tiny little minds.

Well thanks for helping me finally realise what a **** I am.

But yes, I'm devastated that we failed to lose last night, and actually managed to win convincingly against a top side. That's why I've been posting in other threads praising our players and generally making a **** of myself.

Dick.
You really need to get out more - A) Why does it matter as long as you were there? B) Why are yuou getting so angry on an internet forum - It's not real life - You do know that don't you?

BlueMoonWalker said:
Mid-August 8pm kick off on a Monday, live on sky, weather very unpredictable. I'd say i'd have made the same decision as those parents with young ones who decided not to go.

Exactly. There was the odd empty seat in 122 so it wasn't just the family stand. Christ, we'll have to sign an attendance register next.

Basicly it was a row of empty seats behind the goal, I think come normal kick-off times the stand will be full, it we're honest holidays and the time of the kick-off have to come into account for last night.

On a positive note the clubs done a great job for the families round there and everyone I saw when I wandered over seemed to be thoroughly enjoying themselves. First home game or two attendances always suffer from those blues still off on their jollies. They'll struggle to fill it for mid-week games when the kids are back at school though.

Didsbury Dave said:
rassclot said:
yes, you're right about the season tickets but i was simply making an observation based on what i saw with my own eyes, not 'moaning' or being 'unhappy' about it. usually you're one of the better posters on here but going off at an irrelevant & incorrect tangent when the point i was making was that, despite the declared near full-house attendance, there were many empty seats in the north stand is simply ignoring facts and missing the point.

Sorry if I misunderstood you.

I've just found all the North stand relocation stuff a bit small minded and petty.

I thought the seats filled up eventually, like the ones in the Liverpool end, but I didn't pay much attention to be honest.

no problem mate ;)

*singingtheblues* said:
BluePurgatory said:
Agree mate there was some on here last week wanting rid of Dejong these are prob the type you are talking about.

No idea what you're talking about.

Season ticket holders are always counted in the attendance, regardless of whether they attend or not. The tell-tale sign of people not attending is when you happen to see the empty seats, you know, with your eyes?

And I'm not one of the tedious bores who are always moaning about x y or z, this player's shit or that player's shit. So please don't pigeonhole me, you penis.

blue dallas said:
we beat liverpool 3 nil , which is the best result over them in 70 odd years,

and this is what you choose to talk about after the game !!!!!!!!!!!!

you dont work for the daily mirror do you ?

Yawn.

I know you have to be careful around here when giving an opinion which isn't coated in sprinkled stardust and happens to be critical about something the club has done, but fuck me, are you for real?

It has been debated on here whether or not the new Family Stand has been a success, and last night's attendance (or lack of) in the North Stand points towards it being a failure.

So I started a thread to see if any other posters had noticed this.

But lone behold a handful of tossers jump down my throat and harangue me for not sticking to their 'forum etiquette' and upsetting the balance of positivity in their tiny little minds.

Well thanks for helping me finally realise what a **** I am.

But yes, I'm devastated that we failed to lose last night, and actually managed to win convincingly against a top side. That's why I've been posting in other threads praising our players and generally making a **** of myself.

Dick.

You need to cheer up mate.

We beat Liverpool last night you know.

Didsbury Dave said:
1_barry_conlon said:
It was close, 5 rows up,level 3...an even bigger drop!

Good lad Barry.

Falling over when we score is an age old City tradition.

There was a game last season where we scored an imprtant goal, tv did a crowd shot and a Blue went arse over tit down about 5 rows. I can't remember which one but someone might.

Last time I did it was Shalke away and wierdly I went backwards.

And no evidence of bruising whatsoever. I was expecting to wake up this morning with several over my shins. Obviously the good lord was smiling upon all of us last night. Praise be!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.