The team next year.

Manchester_lalala said:
ancoats said:
................. hart ............

?.......... ? ........... Kompany ?............

?............ ?.......... silva ? ............

? ........ aguero

thats what on my paper right now the rest can fuck off I would play the youth

The players I'd keep are -

Hart
Zaba
Mangala
Kompany
Denayer
Clichy
Fernandinho
Bryan
Silva
Lopes
Barker
Bony
Aguero

Exact same with me

GK: Hart / Caballero / Gunn
RB: Zabaleta / Sagna
LB: Clichy / Gaya or Angelino
CB: Kompany / Demichelis
CB: Mangala / Denayer
DM: Khedira or Kondogbia / Fernando
CM: Pogba or Koke / Fernandinho
AM: Silva / Lopes
RF: Dybala or Sterling / Navas
LF: Isco / Jovetic / Barker
CF: Aguero / Bony

Think this would be a great squad to go into next season with. 4 or 5 new signings and the promotion / recalling of a few youth players. It would leave us with a 25 man squad of which up to 9 would qualify has homegrown.

@BluePhil8 said:
Don't buy into all this arm chair manager bollocks but I'll give it a go.

We won't be changing from 442 unless the drone gets sacked so first port of call for me would be sacking him and appointing Ancelotti.

Kolarov has said he wants to go back to Italy, so let him go.

Juventus have been linked with Jovetic and Dzeko with various clubs. Let then both go. For me I'd play one up front so having Aguero and Bony is enough.

Yaya can go as well and Lampard.

I'd like to see more but realistically I think that's all we'll get rid of. Milner might walk but I hope he stays.

In coming we need to get this right. No more shit players for massive money. Lacazette, Pogba, Sterling, Koke, Pjanic. We need to get star players.

One thing I will say is this. As much as we hate the old pisscan, he bought a player for a specific role and they did it well. How can we criticise people like Fernando? He should be playing as a CDM right in front of the 2 CBs with 2 midfielders right aside him. We have hung some players out to dry with this 442 and I think playing a variation of a midfield diamond or 433 would see the performance levels go through the roof.

100% what i highlighted.

we have a squad imbalance. Why have dzeko, serg and bony. Someone is always going to be unhappy.

Serg for getting in behind, bony when we need a presence and a young lad to cover.

-------------------------------------------Hart
Zabaleta-----------Kompany-----------------Mangala----------Rodriguez
-------------------------------------Schneiderlin
--------------------------Toure----------------------Pogba
-----------Silva-----------------------------------------------------Sterling
-----------------------------------------Aguero

Subs from: Willy, Sagna, Clichy, Demichelis, Denayer, Fernando, Fernandinho, de Bruyne, Lopes, Barker, Bony, Dzeko

If Sagna leaves: Clyne, Trippier
If Dzeko leaves: Vietto, Ings, Austin
If Yaya leaves: Koke, Verratti
If Lopes goes on loan: Navas
If Denayer goes on loan: Boyata/Rekik

As much as we all love him Zabba has been poor, he looks tired. He's also got a competition with Argentina after season ends.

In a dream world...

Get rid: Yaya, Clichy, Kolarov, Caballero, Dzeko, Milner, Jovetic (I think he's brilliant but just not for us), Lampard, Nasri, Navas, along with Negredo and Richards permanently.

Bring in: Kurzawa, Koke, Pogba, Barkley, Sterling, Clyne, Reus/De Bruyne, Dybala/Icardi... hell if it's a dream world then Kovacic and Ruben Neves as well.

Start playing: Lopes, Rekik, Denayer, Angelino, Pozo, Ntcham <- All in cup games at the very least

Oh and bring in Simeone or if we're feeling super brave let Vieira have a proper go.

God you guys should see the team City have made on my Football Manager save... I'm not managing them but keep track of their progress and it's insane, they make all the decisions that a real-life DoF should make and have won the Champions League the last 3 seasons in a row. But umm... Chris Hughton is in charge. :| Yeah.. dunno how that happened.

In the real world I do expect to see plenty of those players being sold and at least a couple from the "Bring in" list being bid on. This better be one hell of a summer.

MichaelBBack said:
In a dream world...

Get rid: Yaya, Clichy, Kolarov, Caballero, Dzeko, Milner, Jovetic (I think he's brilliant but just not for us), Lampard, Nasri, Navas, along with Negredo and Richards permanently.

Bring in: Kurzawa, Koke, Pogba, Barkley, Sterling, Clyne, Reus/De Bruyne, Dybala/Icardi... hell if it's a dream world then Kovacic and Ruben Neves as well.

Start playing: Lopes, Rekik, Denayer, Angelino, Pozo, Ntcham <- All in cup games at the very least

Oh and bring in Simeone or if we're feeling super brave let Vieira have a proper go.

God you guys should see the team City have made on my Football Manager save... I'm not managing them but keep track of their progress and it's insane, they make all the decisions that a real-life DoF should make and have won the Champions League the last 3 seasons in a row. But umm... Chris Hughton is in charge. :| Yeah.. dunno how that happened.

In the real world I do expect to see plenty of those players being sold and at least a couple from the "Bring in" list being bid on. This better be one hell of a summer.

Bit of a tame dream! That's like dreaming about the girl who works in Starbucks when you could have Jenna Coleman or Emma Watson!

How about:
.................Hart
Zab..., Komps, Demi..... Clichy
....Pogba.......Fernandinho
Ronaldo......Silva.........Bale
..............Aguero

Well you're right Robbie. This thread has given me a laugh.
How long would it be before you turned on your players because they didn't win.

It's funny how people include the likes of Bale and Koke in their teams when in fact we're being linked with guys like Wilshere and Barkley.

From AVAILABLE players we should be getting:

-De Bruyne
-Sterling
-Pogba (if we splash some crazy money we might stand a chance...)
-another CM, as close to Koke as possible please since Koke is not available
-Kurzawa (would prefer Gaya but he will end up at Madrid)

Promote: Maffeo, Denayer and Lopes

Get rid: Nasri, Yaya, Jovetic, Dzeko, Sagna, Kolarov
Going anyway: Milner, Lampard

I think it will be hard to do it but it's quite realistic and will probably make us a title contenders again.

Not "two players for every position" bollocks.
Means too many players don't get enough games.
Core squad of 16.
Keeper
6 defence
7 midfield
2 attack
Add a couple of veteran backup good for a dozen games like lampard was this year and a handful of younger players like Denayer Bryan and co.

Keep Hart Zabba Vinny Silva Kun.
Maybe Dinho Bony.

But most of all a new guy on the bench with energy hunger and desire who will get the respect of the players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.