The thankyou Richard Dunne thread

He's here, he's there, he's..............

Good luck Dunney. We love you man!

Thanks Dunney, your a City legend & I'm sure you'll get a huge ovation when you return with your new club.

Shouldn't be being sold in my opinion, one of the best in the business & still more than capable of doing a job! If this deal falls through, then I'd love to see you come back home & fight for your place!

I want it to be Richard Dunne who lifts that first trophy for us, you totally deserve the honour (even if it were to be one of those cases where you lifted it in your role as club captain, even if you weren't playing)!

But if not, then I expect to see you back in blue at your testimonial, which you thoroughly deserve & I fully expect you to be granted!

So long & best wishes from all us blues! You did us proud!

Thanks Dunnie, you have been a great asset to City and have had far more outstanding performances than little "mistakes".

I for one will miss you, but I have something to remember you by...your shirt you wore for the last game at Maine Road, and the recent autograph signing.

Thanks for your loyal service over 9 years

At times underrated by others (outside the of MCFC)
At times two left feet
Once a little two heavy

But

Always the top servant of the club
Always giving it that bit extra and never giving up
Always respected by his teammates
Always in the hearts of the fans
Now and forever a city legend

All the best Dunny, your shoes will be hard to fill, if ever

It is just a pity you can't stay around for one more seson even for cover. If anyone deserves a trophy it is Dunney. You will forever be in our hearts for sticking with us through the shit era. Good luck except when you play us. A true legend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.