The thankyou Richard Dunne thread

I wish Richard all the best in whatever he does in the future. He has been an awesome player for us. I will never forget just after we signed him and getting my first proper look at him. Ireland were playing Holland and Patrick Kluivert probably the hottest striker around at the time went into Richards back pocket for the whole of the Game. Many more top quality strikers spent time there during the following years.

Probably the Clubs best Defender since Dave Watson and someone who deserves thoroughly all the plaudits being given him on this thread.

Many many thanks for all you did for our club Richard. You are probably the main reason we were still around for the new owners to spot our potential.
No-one will EVER win 4 player of the year in a row again, only blokes like you show that kind of loyalty.

Good Luck big man.

You've given me more than a few grey hairs over the past couple of years - but I'll miss you if you go.
Thanks you for all your passion and hard work.

good luck big man, in my era of watching City there is no other player i would sooner see lift a cup than you.
I will never forget your derby day performance's, you always seemed to save your best for when it matterd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.