The thankyou Richard Dunne thread

I don't know if anyone else has suggested this. I would like to encourage some sort of club recognition of what Richard Dunne has done for the club over the years he has been here.

I do not know the rules for a testimonial but feel that that would not be amiss to have one.

I appreciate that he has had some detractors, particularly last season. My own view is that he was probably left covering too much.

Anyway, Richard I wish you the very very best with your move. Thank you very much for keeping our club in the prem, for your undying and fearless service to it and the team. You will never be forgotten, a true legend and fully deserving of your player of the season awards.

So can someone start a thread for a testimonial and if you know how, raise it with the club.

Cheers, Dunney, you were one of the main reasons why we were still a Premiership club when ADUG took over and drove us forward. Massive shame you couldn't be part of this wonderful journey we're about to embark on. Good luck!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.