The theatre thread

He was brilliant in this.

I wouldn't be surprised if you told Kenneth Alan Taylor to fuck off a few times.

:D
Quite the opposite; Alan got my lad on the stage for the panto for about four years on the bounce (age 3-7). My boy still remembers (now 19) which is gratifying.

Never bite the hand that feeds you ;-)

Reactions: mat
Blackadder Goes Forth at the Altrincham Garrick.
Went on Tuesday night and thoroughly enjoyed it. I don't think there was a dry eye when they went over the trench wall.
Really brought home the futility of the first world war.

Thanks for your comments Hoghead very much appreciated. As well as being a life long blue I also happen to be the Theatre Manager and Head of Casting at the Altrincham Garrick. This production of 'Blackadder Goes Forth' is stunning and I am very proud of what we have achieved.

It's at the Nottingham Playhouse?

I envy you mate.
Strange bit of trivia about Nottingham Playhouse. Oscar Niemeyer, the architect who designed Brasilia, said it was the single building on earth that (if he could) he would most want to transfer to the Brazilian capital.

Also (and slightly less edifying) Hugh Grant worked there as a stage hand in the 80’s when he was embarking on his acting career.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.