The thing that hurts is they were the worst Arsenal team....

CTID Chris said:
Fabianski said:
I think you need to take off those blue tinted specs mate. Chamakh is far from rubbish. Nasri would be in any teams starting eleven at the moment even yours. How you can say we are weak in attack bar Fabregas boggles the mind.

I think you need to take off those red tinted specs.

You deserved to lose against Sunderland (we should've been 2-0 up at half time). You deserved to lose against WBA, you deserved to lose against Chelsea. Do you really think you're going to be ahead of City this season? Do you really think that the strength of your team is incredible?

We deserved to win against Chelsea, and we should've been able to draw yesterday despite the 10 men.

I think you need to get over losing and look at the positive signs in your own team rather than try to pick holes in ours. After all what would it say about City if they lost 3 - 0 to such as awful team?

Arsenal have a quality midfield. Nasri, Walcott, Fabregas, Song. Arshavin, Wilshere, Ramsey. There is quality and depth there. It's hard to compare to City's line up but no doubt City's is full of depth as well and AJ is a vastly underrated player.

Arsenal finished 3rd last year. There is clearly talent in that squad.

Fabianski said:
CTID Chris said:
Please PM me the tel number for your dealer. I'd love to try some of whatever drug(s) you're on.

This arsenal team is weak in midfield, barring Fabregas, weak in attack, and weak in defence.

Fabregas is the only good player in the team. Nasri would struggle to make our subs bench (Silva, AJ, Balotelli, Tevez... He would push AJ, but thats it).

Chamakh was rubbish; Arshavin - did he go off the pitch for an 80 minute rest? Song is awful, Denilson is awful, Djourou is awful, the other CB is awful, Clichy is awful, Sagna is average, Fabianski is usually awful - but he is now world class, of course.

Arsenal struggled to beat a team with 10 min for 91 minutes; effectively 9 men for 40 minutes with injuries to Tevez and Richards; yet City had numerous great chances to score and should've netted a few goals.

I think you need to take off those blue tinted specs mate. Chamakh is far from rubbish. Nasri would be in any teams starting eleven at the moment even yours. How you can say we are weak in attack bar Fabregas boggles the mind.

i agree with you

arsenal have one of the best and most fluent attacks in the world, let alone the prem

nasri is a cracking player, and chamakh a great addition to your team. clichy, djourou, denilson, song and sagna are all decent players who would get in most teams in the prem, clichy especially is someone i rate.

DJOuk said:
I think you need to get over losing and look at the positive signs in your own team rather than try to pick holes in ours. After all what would it say about City if they lost 3 - 0 to such as awful team?

It says that we played 91 minutes with 10 or less men. I've looked at the positive signs: I believe even more firmly that we are the strongest challengers for the Chelsea's title this season.

DJOuk said:
Arsenal have a quality midfield. Nasri, Walcott, Fabregas, Song. Arshavin, Wilshere, Ramsey. There is quality and depth there. It's hard to compare to City's line up but no doubt City's is full of depth as well and AJ is a vastly underrated player.

Arsenal may well have finished 3rd last year, but City have improved and Spurs have improved.

Just to see how biased you are, pick a 11 made up of City and Arsenal players.

PMSL at the blue that doesn't think Nasri would make our subs bench. Nasri is a wonderful player. One of my favourite players in the league. If he was at City, my man-crush on him would almost be as big as my man-crush on David Silva!

Arsenal has scored 21 goals and has had 134 shots this season. City has 12 goals and 77 shots. Of your 12 goals, Tevez got 7, meaning rest of your team got 5 goals in 9 games. And you think you gonna win the league while being so poor going forward?

so let me get this right,we got all these gooners on bluemoon giving it the big i am and nasri is world class etc..after beating us,with 10 men,3-0? hahahaha excuse whilst i change my pants i`ve just pissed,to me it represents an important victory,a big scalp,a huge win in a six pointer because if it didn`t,in my opinion,all these cockneys wouldn`t even be on here celebrating and wooping it up..You see fellas,it`s a waste of time getting giddy beating a team of ten men handsomely when you can`t beat 11 men baggies on your own facking manor....just wanted to give you something to chew on fellas,now fack off and get back to your street party....

Tricky_Trev said:
PMSL at the blue that doesn't think Nasri would make our subs bench. Nasri is a wonderful player. One of my favourite players in the league. If he was at City, my man-crush on him would almost be as big as my man-crush on David Silva!

You think he is better than Silva, Tevez or Balotelli?

I don't. Quite simple, really. You're welcome to your own opinion though.

CTID Chris said:
Tricky_Trev said:

You think he is better than Silva, Tevez or Balotelli?

I don't. Quite simple, really. You're welcome to your own opinion though.
he's better overall player than both millner and johnson

CTID Chris said:
DJOuk said:

It says that we played 91 minutes with 10 or less men. I've looked at the positive signs: I believe even more firmly that we are the strongest challengers for the Chelsea's title this season.

DJOuk said:

Arsenal may well have finished 3rd last year, but City have improved and Spurs have improved.

Just to see how biased you are, pick a 11 made up of City and Arsenal players.

And Arsenal have improved aswell, signing new defenders better than last season and a new striker who ha sproved to be one of the signings of the season.

An Arsenal/city comparison? Would be hard for me as I dont know many of the City players so I will say who I think would improve each others team.
If we had one of your keepers, kompany, Yay Toure, Tevez and possibly Silva we would improve, if you had Fabregas, Chamakh, Nasri, Vermaelen, Arshavin, Van Persi you would be better side.
I have no doubt missed players from other side who could also be added to the list but I think its pretty close tbh, what I think we have over you is experience of this level, these players we have have been at Arsenal for a while now, most of them anyway and have been playing in the top four, champs league for a few years and are almost a settled team with a known strongest starting eleven while you guys have a lot of new signings and mis matches and things that need sorting out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.