The thread in which Bluemooners reveal tenuous links to famous people.

I used to do the photo finish at White City in 1977 , Macari and Paddy Roach were never away from the place.They were always friendly though.

My Mam once sat chatting to Eric Clapton in a club in Barrow all night. Her brother told her who he was when he left with his band but she’d never heard of him!

My sister nursed the father of a Corrie star after he broke his leg in the Lakes and was taken to Barrow hospital. The star drove up almost every day to see him after filming bless her.

I helped to make the windows to one of Dave Myers houses.

Princess Di walked up to me at the VSEL shipyard after launching a sub (I was a welder that worked on it). She looked me right in the eye and smiled and I was so dumbfounded by how beautiful she was that all I could think to do was put my head down and blank her! I still can’t believe I did that......
I was laid off shortly after.

I had a dream last night where I was cutting about with Seth McFarlane and he agreed my episode of Family Guy was much better than anything he had churned out.

I think it’s a sign I should send it to him. :)

Am a very distant relative of this chap, apparently

Lord-Leverhulme-Christmas-Card-External-jpg.jpg
Your related to worsleyweb(Also merge with ww thread advice on plane-train)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.