The tide is turning

black mamba said:
NoahCity said:
Burtonblue said:
I agree.
Have been excellent in the last 4 games and getting stronger.
Result on sat will have been an extra confidence boost.
Rags can't carry on with flukey wins indefinitely. Let's hope Adebayor does his old mates a favour at the weekend!
Adebayor is off with Togo.

Fuckin' typical that , isn't it?

Bet the c~nt's back for our visit though!
he's bobbins anyway..

Hopefully the difference will be four by Sunday evening and the goal difference back in our favour. Depends which Spurs turn up and whether they actaully believe they can finish top four as Arsenal fans I know are very worried that unless Spurs implode they won't.

Why is everyone so scared of going to Everton. They are a shit team. Just a load of bullies. They have one great player in Falenni (sp?), the rest are average. We have just been to Arsenal where we havn't won in 30 odd years and won. Lets put this "Bogey team" to bed too.

There is no reason why we can't win every game left this season (that includes FA cup too)

COME ON CITY!!!!

We are hitting form at the right time u know spurs are going to give it all against the rags we just need to do our job on sat and bang in as many as we can along the way!

Eds said:
Hopefully the difference will be four by Sunday evening and the goal difference back in our favour. Depends which Spurs turn up and whether they actaully believe they can finish top four as Arsenal fans I know are very worried that unless Spurs implode they won't.

Hopefully, but why should Spuds do us any favours as they are supporting the rags with the Prem FFP?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.