The tide is turning

underneath the sky said:
We are hitting form at the right time u know spurs are going to give it all against the rags we just need to do our job on sat and bang in as many as we can along the way!

Hope spurs can get a result

We have been playing a lot better of late, but I am hold off on the unbridled optimism for the time being, still a lot of football left to play, I would not be giddy if we were 7 points ahead either, it's far too early to crow

I dont think we will make up the difference this time around, as long as Van Persie is on form.

I agree with the OP. And what we've done so far has been done with a set of forwards and Yaya who have been nowhere near top form. God help the Premier league when we're on song!
I believe that United will drop points and that we can beat them at their place, but, its still a tall order to go virtually the rest of the season unbeaten. That's what's going to be needed - especially if RVP stays fit.
Doable, but, a very tall order. The good thing is that, this time - and forever into the future - they know that we know how to catch them - and that's what will make them wobble even more than they did at the end of last season.

Graceyboy said:
when we go to within 5 points this weekend, they will start to shit themselves and start to wobble
Thats what I have been thinking, when the first one comes, the rest will soon follow.

The team does not appear to have been affected as much with YaYa's absence this season as last. With Vinnie's red card being rescinded, City should be fine over the next few games and upon YaYa's return, the team will be even stronger.

One game at a time, we can do it. We were in a more precarious situation last season and came out on top. This season will be much easier imo and i have a feeling the Rags will fall flat on their faces soon enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.