The Titanic

Sadly, only one outcome was ever really expected once you heard they'd lost communication at that depth.

Bloody awful way to go out. Those saying the instantaneous death at least gave them some mercy but I'm not sure I see it that way.

I would have preferred the lack of oxygen, I imagine that's fairly peaceful and I probably could have written one last message to family before going.

Obviously enquiries now need to happen and potential new laws created and safety measures to stop this ever happening again.

From what I’ve read, the French ROV could get to 6,000. The sea bed is twice that. How have that determined what they have supposed to have found??

They wanted the titanic experience, and tbf they got it.

sounds callous, but why the fuck would you even try it when it was imposible and though no death is wanted, they knew the risk and didn't care.If I climbed a ladder 30 foot high to fix my gutter even though H&S wise it is nuts and fell off and died no **** would care, why should people care that they ignore obvious risks because they are rich

Who’s been making the tapping sounds then?

Some experts said it may not have been tapping, just debris that already floats around the titanic wreckage.

Whether that's the case, I don't know, but it's suppose if the thing they were in imploded, then it certainly wasn't them tapping.

Sadly, only one outcome was ever really expected once you heard they'd lost communication at that depth.

Bloody awful way to go out. Those saying the instantaneous death at least gave them some mercy but I'm not sure I see it that way.

I would have preferred the lack of oxygen, I imagine that's fairly peaceful and I probably could have written one last message to family before going.

Obviously enquiries now need to happen and potential new laws created and safety measures to stop this ever happening again.

Yeah but it's not really just the lack of oxygen, yeah that's what would kill you technically but being in such a confined space in the pitch black could probably drive you crazy knowing you are about to die anyway, so I'm not sure it would be that peaceful. A lot of people would be cracking up.

Besides, if they were still alive but essentially trapped in the darkness with 5 men in a confined space, not quite sure how you'll be finding pen and paper and being able to write a letter...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.