The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you back to school next week lad? Did you not recall that we were recently beaten by an under-strength Spurs and Leicester without ever looking like scoring. I would gladly accept 12 points.

I'm not saying I'll accept nothing less than 18, but there isn't a single team in the league I dont think we can beat.

And we started the season with a minimal preseason for the 2nd year running, im not bothered by a slow start.

Are you back to school next week lad? Did you not recall that we were recently beaten by an under-strength Spurs and Leicester without ever looking like scoring. I would gladly accept 12 points.
Are you back to school next week?
Did you not notice we were under strength and not up to speed in those games?

If we are only 4 or 5 points off the pace after the un**ed game I think we'll piss it. We will have played all the main teams away then. Much, much easer 2nd half to the season
Fixture congestion can impact that though especially when we’re the only club to take all competitions seriously throughout

I genuinely believe we will get through these games unbeaten. There seems to be a renewed hunger in the team. Torres barely started a game last season, Grealish was with a different club, Jesus is relishing his "new" role. Laporte is playing for the position, Rodders is starting ahead of Fern. Starters from last season on the bench.

Very confident.
My man, I like that theory. Positive!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.