The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
They should have been 3 or 4 down in the first half against Burnley. Maybe I will be proven wrong and they could win the title but they are certainly not the team that we pipped to the title by 1 point.
They have momentum, hopefully Chelsea can win this weekend and derail them slightly. Defensively they are not as strong, Van Dijk is still feeling his way back and TAA can be exposed.

Shows the importance of a City win against Everton, lose and Liverpool go top!!

Would have been much more happy if I had laid that grand on dippers to win title

25-02-2022 08-30-32.png

Furthermore if we don't do the business via the rags and end up with a draw

25-02-2022 08-52-25.png

Last edited:
Carabao cup run certainly has helped them like us in previous seasons. Keeps the momentum going. Still think minds are on the CL.

Did one of those Premier League predictors trying to be as fair as possible & still had us winning it by 4/5 points. I think they have too much to do with their fixtures, I'll always back Pep & the boys to deliver in these high pressure scenarios regardless.
538 agrees with you having the end gap as 5 points currently
91 v 86

Also has Arsenal beating united to 4th
68 v 64

Shows the importance of a City win against Everton, lose and Liverpool go top!!

Would have been much more happy if I had laid that grand on dippers to win title

View attachment 37169

Furthermore if we don't do the business via the rags and end up with a draw

View attachment 37172
Everton away and United at home are significantly easier fixtures than Arsenal away and West Ham at home.

There's more chance Liverpool would drop points in their two games compared to ours.

Everton away and United at home are significantly easier fixtures than Arsenal away and West Ham at home.

There's more chance Liverpool would drop points in their two games compared to ours.
Not sure about that, United treat this match as their cup final every year and suspect Liverpool easily despatch of hammers and Arsenal look weak and have no balls for big matches

Not sure about that, United treat this match as their cup final every year and suspect Liverpool easily despatch of hammers and Arsenal look weak and have no balls for big matches
West Ham has already beaten Liverpool once this season and Arsenal's form is improving.

United is going to be a tough game like you said, but I don't see it as a tougher fixture than Arsenal away - Liverpool have tougher fixtures between now and the end of the season definitely.

West Ham has already beaten Liverpool once this season and Arsenal's form is improving.

United is going to be a tough game like you said, but I don't see it as a tougher fixture than Arsenal away - Liverpool have tougher fixtures between now and the end of the season definitely.
I see these next 2 match weeks as pivotal in our season, we simply have to get 6 points in next two fixtures!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.